Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all my name's Julie just bought a Nissan Juke nismo rs on Saturday still getting used to it but so far I like it. It's a challenge to get in and out the garage but where there's a will there's a way 馃槀馃槀

Super Moderator
Thanks oh there will be Plenty pictures to come.馃榿馃榿
Great! This forum has mostly North America members but our international community is growing. One member from France post pictures regularly and they are fabulous. We look forward to hearing more from you.

Premium Member
Welcome! Are they still selling new RS's over there? 2018 was the last of them here.

Registered
Looks like some custom work with the Nismo pinstripe, grille badge, mirror caps and roof respray.

Those Recaro chairs were a pricey option in the UK market new. I can see yours sports the folding mirrors and (I think) headlight washers. Neither of which we enjoyed in NA.

Is the garage issue just getting over the seat bolsters with enough door open or is it more involved?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi yes someone had previously five the stripe, roof she mirrors. The garages hear are tiny. Once it's in the garage I carby get my front door open it's that tight. I need to climb over the back seats to get out there back door 馃槀馃槀

Super Moderator
You need a sunroof car

They make a rubber strip that you can add to your garage wall so the door can be opened until they touch without damage.

I have a ramp in my garage so I have to back in. I park as close to the ramp as possible to give me more room to open the driver's door.

Registered
I miss my RS so much. DANG my financial advisor not liking the lease-end buyout. Used prices have gone up so much anyway.

Said goodbye to Juke and bought a 12th gen Corolla back in March for my looming retirement. And ya know the bottom of its front scoop can scrape on the parking deck going down a ramp too quickly.
Never, never had that issue with RS. The Corolla is not bad. Not as nice as the RS. It obviously doesn't compete. But its better than you might think.

Wipes another tear for his RS. Good luck Julie84. Enjoy! Honestly you'll never forget your Juke further down the road. Take care.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts