Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I suppose I'll introduce myself since I'm new here first.

My name is Matt and two weeks ago I got 2014 Juke Nismo RS in pearl white, I'll put up pics soon. I've been keeping an eye on things here for the last week and you guys seem like a pretty good group to hang out with ;)

My baby is a 2013 Fiat 500 Abarth, modified to the hills and tuned, etc. But we needed a new car for my wife and we got her the RS.

The dealer made is a phenomenal deal, so I couldn't pass it up.

I'll be around and post up pics later in the week, thanks for having me.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Nice pick, there are quite a few White nismo owners. Enjoy the ride and yes, we defintely would like to see some photos (of both vehicles ;))

·
Premium Member
4,014 Posts
Welcome to another Nismo RS owner! There has been a white RS for sale at my Stealership since I bought mine. I don't see it on the website anymore - so I'm guessing it sold too.

·
Premium Member
1,185 Posts
Welcome! I haven't gone back to look, but it seems that the vast majority of new Nismo owners joining us this past few months have chosen white. Good choice! Enjoy.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
And they black RS was more expensive and no nav......so white is what I ended up with. I like the black better, but not considering my choice lol!

·
Premium Member
4,014 Posts
Maybe that's why there are so many white Nismos + Nismo RSs LOL

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks to a few members here, looks like tomorrow morning will yield a free intake from Nissan ;)

Fun story, I bartered for a $500 parts credit when I bought the car. Knowing what I know now, should have asked for more lol. Didn't know until after the fact that Nismo offers an exhaust, springs, and an intake. Next time Nissan.....next time, victory shall be mine!

·
Premium Member
1,748 Posts
Thanks to a few members here, looks like tomorrow morning will yield a free intake from Nissan ;)

Fun story, I bartered for a $500 parts credit when I bought the car. Knowing what I know now, should have asked for more lol. Didn't know until after the fact that Nismo offers an exhaust, springs, and an intake. Next time Nissan.....next time, victory shall be mine!
Keep in mind that the Nismo exhaust is for FWD while the Nismo springs are for AWD. You can't have your cake and eat it too :(

·
Premium Member
4,014 Posts

Awesome! I bartered for a winter tire and wheel package. I'm sure the mark-up is crazy - but when I saw it on the bill (how much it would have cost) I proclaimed myself a victor :D I can't wait to get the CAI on. The service department at my Stealership is claiming there is a street and race Nismo exhaust available. One is fine and the other would affect my warranty. I call bull****e ;)

·
Premium Member
2,562 Posts
I almost bought a 2014 Abarth 500 before I got word of the RS actually going to production. It was a real nail biter between the Abarth and RS manual.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hopefully the intake will be here in the morning, worst case is Friday morning from what I gather.

Think I'm gonna leverage the dealer installing it for free ;)

·
Premium Member
4,014 Posts
Hopefully the intake will be here in the morning, worst case is Friday morning from what I gather.
Think I'm gonna leverage the dealer installing it for free ;)

Orrrr... you could have a go and do it yourself! Pretty straight forward. Fun story: one forum member said their daughter did it by herself while he sat and watched barking out the instructions! lol

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well there is that CDN

Will put up a pic later, but intake came in today. I got the version 2 and it is one piece and haven't unwrapped it yet

·
Premium Member
4,014 Posts
Well there is that CDN

Will put up a pic later, but intake came in today. I got the version 2 and it is one piece and haven't unwrapped it yet
I was really impressed by the look of this intake when I unpacked it. It matches perfectly with the black Injen Aux tube and the black Injen IC hard pipes that I had shipped to me the same day.

·
Premium Member
4,014 Posts
shadow,
Which RS did you end up with? I saw you PM'd an AWD exhaust seller as well as a FWD one.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks to Nissan, I have a FWD model as a manual was a must have thing for me. I'm not concerned about the FWD vs AWD exhaust, I have an exhaust shop as a sponsor for the other car ;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts