Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I'm a new member here and I've been a fan of Nissan cars, I would like to know what do you think about the brand and if you guys can help me decide on whether I should pursue on this brand since I'm slated to buy another car this year! I hope to hear suggestions from this forum.:) Thanks

·
Registered
22 Posts
as nissan salesman I can promise You that You will be satisfied with any Nissan. Especially with the Juke You will also have a lot of fun:)

·
Registered
122 Posts
I have owned nissans for 22 years and I have to say it has been a great experience owning them all. They have come a long way since. My most favorite nissan is the GT-R however the second one is the maxima which I own and she is my joy and pride. Juke will be a great choice. It will be new and unique.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Good news!!

You know guys,

as a "dyed in the wool" fan of Toyota because in the last 6 years of ownership of my RAV4, apart from new tires and battery, I have replaced nothing, zilch, nada!! Same bulbs, brakes, everything else, etc., etc.

So, when I test ride the Juke in September, if it "fits", I can change marques in the good knowledge that I am making the right decision!!

One attraction for me, is the fact that the rear seats fold absolutely flat to the cargo floor, rather than just folding in half, which for me, is a great plus!!

The bonus plus, is the hidden rear door handles, fantastic!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts