Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I`m selling Nissan since 5 Years at "nissan vienna", I preordered already for one of my female clients a juke "tekna" version with the CVT aut. transmission. Nice regards from the old town "vienna":)

·
Registered
296 Posts
Tekna model?

Tell me Pegasus,

because of the intense heat in Spain, I wonder if leather seats may not be the best option, i.e., sticky in summer, cold in winter.

Is it possible to order a Tekna model with cloth seats??

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
@pilgrim; sorry for answering so late. Of course You can order the tekna version without leather inside. Leather seats are option.

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
Are you sure ?
On my catalogue (in France), leather is not an option for all tekna models.

Same here, leather is standard on the Tekna, I'm even hoping it's with heated seats.

I think ordering one without leather is pretty difficult

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Maybe it depends on the different countries. Here in austria and germany (we have the same import company) the tekna hast stuff seats as standard

·
Registered
70 Posts
Maybe it depends on the different countries. Here in austria and germany (we have the same import company) the tekna hast stuff seats as standard
Yes, it is different in different countries.
In Germany they have cloth/material seats (Stoff) as standard on tekna. Leather (Leder) is shown as an option on tekna.

In the UK leather in standard on all Juke tekna.

Juke brochures can be downloaded
from www.nissan.de for the German market

UK brochure here:
http://www.nissan.co.uk/etc/mediali...ochures/_crossovers/103473.Par.43667.File.pdf

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank`s for the information. It is similar as the Qashai, in each country it is different equipped.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Yep, I almost wish we could get the same trim levels as Europe. We always end up getting cheaped out on here in the States.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts