Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Juke SV AWD CVT
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,
I'm Rob, glad to meet you all. Just purchased a 2014 Juke SV AWD this evening for the wife. Well, it is supposed to be OURS, but I think that means hers. Regardless, I am impressed with the Juke so far. I did as much reading as I could the last couple days prior to purchasing the vehicle and I look forward to learning a lot more about this little SUV. As I said it is a 2014 SV AWD with 29,847 miles. It was owned by the sales manager at the local Ford/Lincoln/Honda dealership where I purchased it, so it was meticulously maintained and looks new. It was originally $14,000, then yesterday dropped to $13,500, and today negotiated down to $12,800. I think that price seems fair, I'd appreciate anyone's opinion on that and even though I already purchased it I'd welcome any information on things I should check out or look into right away, if anything. Thanks.
2.jpg

·
Super Moderator
1,654 Posts
@CW3Rob welcome to the forums. I'd get the CVT fluid changed. I don't care who owned a vehicle previously, the CVT fluid definitely needs to be maintained to have a chance at longevity. We recommend changing it every 30k miles.

·
Super Moderator
10,139 Posts
Welcome and change the oil, CVT fluid and fill her up with Premium Gas. You should be good to go.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts