Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,
My name is Scott and I traded in my 2007 Red Alarm Versa for a new Juke SL!

One problem.... the dealer went to make the trade with the other dealer to get the Silver Chrome SL, and they sold it....

So I am in Juke purgatory right now... I can't wait for my SL, but the dealer doesn't know when it is coming.

I am either going to take the Silver Chrome, or the Gun Metal... whichever comes in at this point.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Ive had mine for about 2 weeks already Silver SV and i love it... I was planning on getting a white one but the dealer didnt have it in stock. Are you planning on making any Mods to it?

·
Super Moderator
6,376 Posts
My dealer told me people could do a factory order instead of waiting for stock to come in.
The only draw back would be the 1 to 1 1/2 month wait and not many people like waiting.
The good would be that you get what you want.

·
Registered
23 Posts
once again the difference between europe and the states... here it is common use to factory order your car and then wait and wait and wait :) so we're pretty used to it... i'll have to wait until january to get mine *sigh*

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So I heard from the dealer today. They are getting a juke s model in on Tuesday or Friday. They are going to use that to trade with another dealer to either get my sl in gun metal or silver chrome. Best scenario is next week, worst is two. At least I am getting some timelines to put my eagerness/lack of patience at ease about this

·
Premium Member
1,025 Posts
There is always Cleveland. We have quite a few here. I will pick mine up some time between tomorrow and next Sunday. I am trying to pay cash and do a two car deal, but they really aren't budging much on the price and I refuse to buy anything at full cost.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I got the call. It's in. I saw my Juke on Saturday. I drove her, and she was amazing.

I did the paperwork, and decided to add the Simonize to the interior and exterior.

I can pick it up tomorrow afternoon. Pics to come... Beyond Excited.

·
Premium Member
1,025 Posts
Very nice. Did you get the Chrome, or Gunmetal?

I got the call. It's in. I saw my Juke on Saturday. I drove her, and she was amazing.

I did the paperwork, and decided to add the Simonize to the interior and exterior.

I can pick it up tomorrow afternoon. Pics to come... Beyond Excited.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ok... so it's amazing. I have had it now for a day and a half. It is everything i hoped and more.

I woke up to take pictures, but it was too dark out. I will try to post some very soon.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Ok... so it's amazing. I have had it now for a day and a half. It is everything i hoped and more.

I woke up to take pictures, but it was too dark out. I will try to post some very soon.
Sometimes I wake up before the alarm and can't get back to sleep because I want to drive it.

Worst part is I carpool so I only drive every other day.

I got the Juke fever! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Haha. I opened the garage door last night at 11. The lady caught me checking on it.

This morning on my first drive to work, I have about an hour commute. I used all three drive modes. Sport until I hit the wall of traffic, eco, while i rotted in the wall of traffic, and then normal to finish it off. Man that was useful..

·
Premium Member
1,025 Posts
That's funny, I've done the same thing. This thing is so fun to drive. :D

Haha. I opened the garage door last night at 11. The lady caught me checking on it.

This morning on my first drive to work, I have about an hour commute. I used all three drive modes. Sport until I hit the wall of traffic, eco, while i rotted in the wall of traffic, and then normal to finish it off. Man that was useful..

1 - 20 of 22 Posts