Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys, new member here from the UK.

I an existing nissan customer, my work vehicle is a navara. I spotted the scale model of the juke a couple months back whilst in the local dealers and new immediately it was the car for the missus.
Anyway, our shelander finally gave up the ghost this weekend so we went car shopping...the missus had her heart set on a honda civic so that was our first stop. When we were there i told her we should go look at the nissan garage to see what they had(not expecting to see an example of the juke yet), to which she replied "i was a honda, im not letting you talk me into something i dont want again". haha, i insisted we just go 'have a look'.

Well, the juke was centre spot in the showroom and the first car we saw. i looked straight at her, and the look in her face can only be described as 'damm, i hate it when he's right, but im trying not to look like i just fell in love with this car'. 1 hour later we left the show room several grand worse off :D

my only question is, does anyone have a picture of the juke in haptic blue? they had a computer generated image of it, and also the colour code in the brochure....however both these samples looked completely different from each other, and to top it off, one of the girls in the show room had seen it in person in haptic blue and said it didnt look like either of the samples shown. We went for the colour anyway, but id love to see a good example of it...so far my search of google has led nowhere :mad:

·
Registered
122 Posts
Haptic blue???? Hmmmm....Not sure.....Here in US they offer electric blue and graphite blue, so I don't know if they offer the same blue in europe with different names. I am sure you would like either one.

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
this thread has a link to a review showing the car in the bright blue color (electric blue in the US):

http://www.jukeforums.com/forum/nissan-juke-general-discussion/117546-autoblogs-first-drive.html

I like blue, and I think the brightness helps with safety. I'm trying to decide if I can live with that color.

I haven't seen too much of the darker, grayish-blue color ("graphite blue"). Here's a video which is long and kind of rambling, but if you stick with it, you can see they are following a darker blue Juke. (I see it shows up nice right in the screen shot below). Nice shots of most of the colors driving, too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHx2wGsiA1E&feature=channel

·
Registered
22 Posts
Haptic blue???? Hmmmm....Not sure.....Here in US they offer electric blue and graphite blue, so I don't know if they offer the same blue in europe with different names. I am sure you would like either one.

Haptic blue is an elegant dark blue, I think it will fits the Juke.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
fantastic kevin thanks. still hard to get a real clear idea of the colour due to the lighting but it looks well nice in the link picture. the girl in the dealers described it as a dark dark blue with a hint of green

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
it doesn't sound like the graphite blue we're getting then. I think that's more of a silver-gray blue.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Congratulations on the purchase. Theres a video here on one of the threads that shows the current 7 available colors for the Juke in Japan. The color you're looking for might be there.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I've snatched what I can from the web for this elusive haptic/graphite blue. (I chose this color on a leap of faith, too.) :)

Thus far:
Any blue jukes up north? - Nissan Juke Owners Forum - Page 1 (scroll down - you'll see some of the teal showing through! I haven't seen this in person, but looks spectacular!)

And some more videos displaying haptic/graphite blue:
YouTube - Nissan Juke 2011 MotoMan Minute - MotoMan.TV
YouTube - 2011 NISSAN JUKE REVIEW, SPECS & 0-60 TEST (Feat 1.6 Turbo)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9cvPN42Nqg

There was this amazing set of pictures by a canadian site... but I can't seem to hunt it down...
OH GOODIE! I found it ! http://www.driving.ca/Gallery+2011+Nissan+Juke/3563215/story.html <--- this is a GREAT set of pictures.

:)

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
seafoam to me would be lighter, and greener. I think this is more of a steel blue with a greenish cast. But people see colors differently, especially green/blue.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Haptic Blue

The colour changes with the light, being almost navy blue at dusk and teal/turquoise in the early morning.

I've not yet seen any other vehicle with quite this colour.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts