Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a Nissan Juke tekna the one with the new extras and it has some features which are new for me, can someone explain these buttons on the picture and their function on the car?

Also I have a query regarding the automatic wipers, I know that if the right stick is pushed 1 level down it would be set on auto, but how do I set the sensitivity to high? (meaning that they start when there is little rain)?

·
Super Moderator
1,835 Posts
Welcome to the forums. Most of your answers should be found in the owner's manual that came with the car. Unfortunately, the new Juke did not come to North America and even then, there are feature differences between the older North American Juke and a Juke found elsewhere in the world, so some of the features you have, we don't have.

As for the buttons, I'll take a guess. Top Row (left to right): disable the engine auto off feature when coming to a stop at a stop light/sign, side view mirror adjustments, side view mirror selector switch with the auto folding button right below it, some sort of brightness selector for your headlights/low beams? Bottom Row (left to right): Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) reset?, vehicle collision audible alert (disable?) or anti-theft alarm sound?, Traction control off.

Check the Owner's Manual for the wiper sensitivity. There may be a setting in the center console or dashboard that allows you to change speed, rain intensity, etc settings.

Reactions: Whoneedzaname

·
Premium Member
667 Posts
Some of those are not available on US cars.

Left to right, top to bottom:
First one is auto stop/start. Shuts the engine off when you put the car in neutral and take your foot off the clutch at a stoplight. Restarts when you depress the clutch.

Then you can have the power mirror adjuster..

Then you have auto-retracting mirrors. Folds the mirrors back when you park. Wish we had this available in the US.

Then headlight height adjustment... not legal in the US

Second row:

First button would have to do with your tire pressure monitoring.

Second one shuts off lane departure warning

Third turns off traction control

Reactions: Whoneedzaname
1 - 3 of 3 Posts