Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Nissan Juke SL
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everybody, had a Juke for almost 3 years now, 2016 SL. It's more of my wife's car, but I drive (and enjoy it a lot). I always have had car projects and still working on one today as well. Wife did not want me to mess with the car while it was under warranty, but now, warranty has elapsed, so Juke is becoming my new Lego...

·
Registered
2016 Nissan Juke SL
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
not a good picture, but something.... will need to take some more
current mod list is very short:
  • carbon fiber mirror covers
  • Yakima roof rack with two Yakima bike trays
  • several panda stickers (wife is sucker for pandas)

·
Super Moderator
10,728 Posts
Nice rack and bike !!!

Juke looks good too. ;)

·
Registered
2016 Nissan Juke SL
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
MTB lover here as well
@redBack_juke yep, mine was one of the last models made here in the states... unfortunately (or maybe not :), had to sell that bike a month ago..

·
Registered
47 Posts
🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤
Rocking flats too!
Last photo in portrait mode?

My bike is old, and it's not even that old. Also my bike is dirty AF. I never clean it. Just the important bits. Chain, Suspension, yup thats about it.
2013 Yeti SB66 Yellow. 180mm fox 36 Talas up front, DHX air rear. It has served me well since I built it in 2015.

Selling the old lefty for something new, not too bad of a thing, if it got you that beauty.

I am hesitant to get into carbon. Current is the AL frame. I have ridden carbon bikes, and OMG they move so well. I have also seen some nasty dings to frames that have rendered them "unsafe", but would just leave a paint chip on an AL frame.

That being said I hope to build another yeti. Probably a 165, as I like my builds to be as bullet proof as possible.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts