Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
101 - 113 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
I'm interested in another meet up / cruise for sure! I see alot of Juke's but no meetups ever.....
Yeah see more and more Jukes around town but not the enthusiast crowd. Bump for more interest I'll start a sign up and see how many locals we can get than try to determine a day.

1. Kev604
2. Soulflare

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Yeah see more and more Jukes around town but not the enthusiast crowd. Bump for more interest I'll start a sign up and see how many locals we can get than try to determine a day.

1. Kev604
2. Soulflare
Bump. Weather is starting to get nice again.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Hey gang,

New here, don't have my Juke yet, am waiting for the 2015 Nismo RS to arrive. I test drove a 2014 Nismo RS 6MT today. My second test drive of this car, definitely prefer the 6MT over the CVT AWD version.

Anyone here have a Nismo version? Anyone experiencing idling issues with their jukes. The one I test drove today couldn't maintain a stable idling rpm. It idled so low once at a stop that it stalled itself out. Just wondering if this is normal or a known issue.

Love to join you folks once I get my car.

Gord
Mine had that problem, it was a fuel injection relay

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
I came across new wheels for my Civic so now I need to come across new tires lol so going to sell off some stuff here and there.

First thing I have is a Tanabe strut tower bar. The bar is brand new and never mounted I only test fitted the brackets a couple of times only to find out they didn't fit so the brackets were never mounted either. Anybody interested PM me. I just need to snap some pics and I'll be posting up in the for sale section. Bar will only fit any 2011-2014 non Nismo Juke both FWD or AWD and any year Nismo RS Juke. Unfortunately won't directly fit any V2 Jukes.

·
Registered
71 Posts
When i got my 2014 Nismo RS, 2 weeks after it i had stalling problem, it took 2 Nissan dealers to fix it. (One in Victoria took 3 weeks, and it died on way home to Squamish) North Shore nissan fixed it in a day, Bad fuel injection relay.

·
Administrator
13,173 Posts
Interesting. Thats a new one.

101 - 113 of 113 Posts