Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
81 - 100 of 113 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,013 Posts
Namreh caught the mod bug at the BC meet! Awesome!

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Catback exhaust, roof rack, spoiler, rear fog lamps, maybe hood wrap.. etc...
Google or use the search on the forum. Most of the things are available in Canada but be prepared to pay a lot more. Example, my CAI was $199.00 US from Autoanything but it was close to $500 CDN at Lordco. The only issue is that many places in the states won't ship to Canada so you need to use a US shipping broker like Ship Happens.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Google or use the search on the forum. Most of the things are available in Canada but be prepared to pay a lot more. Example, my CAI was $199.00 US from Autoanything but it was close to $500 CDN at Lordco. The only issue is that many places in the states won't ship to Canada so you need to use a US shipping broker like Ship Happens.
There are a few things I want to get but the exchange rate is a killer right now or else I would of gotten what I wanted.

·
Registered
77 Posts
The other problem for me is where to install the parts that i will buy... because I prefer to buy the parts to some store and install it at the same time. I asked Nissan Morrey in burnaby and their price are hella high and the installations are not included... way too pricey... do you guys have a local stores that you go here or do you install it yourself?

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
The other problem for me is where to install the parts that i will buy... because I prefer to buy the parts to some store and install it at the same time. I asked Nissan Morrey in burnaby and their price are hella high and the installations are not included... way too pricey... do you guys have a local stores that you go here or do you install it yourself?
I PM'ed you.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
I know this was brought up when we had our meet last month but I wanted to put it out there and see if there was any interest in a cruise or possibly a cruise and lunch and back or even a meetup and lunch. Open to suggestions on the cruise just not something crazy far lol. Looking to plan it in the beginning or middle of November on a weekend. Thoughts?:D

·
Registered
67 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
I was at a Honda meet last night that one of the guys I knew organized and was wondering if there was any interest in a spring Juke meet in the GVRD maybe end of May or something. I'm pretty busy with work and family but if there is interest I don't mind taking the time to organize something. So post up any BC Jukers who might be interested in meeting up and we can determine a time/place/maybe cruise.

81 - 100 of 113 Posts