Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say Hello to all my fellow BC Jukers:D

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hmmph its a quick 3 1/2 hours away GuyOh.

Hey Ryan what color/options did you get?

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Its alot of fun shifting in the AWD version too and no clutch to worry about :)

·
Registered
87 Posts
Its alot of fun shifting in the AWD version too and no clutch to worry about :)
That ain't real shifting kamigal ;)

Off the line the AWD has nothing on the 6SP. As we can launch the car at around 5500RPMs, a perfect lock :)

Oh and Good to see more BC'ers popping up! I need to start getting some cards made up because i'm seeing a lot of Juke's here in Kelowna!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hello from Northern BC Interior. Just got my Red Juke SV. I was told it is the last red one in Canada and due to the quake, some Jukes maybe a 5 to 6 month wait. Whew, just in time.... :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Possibly, but with a red interior cloth seats and console? I looked online in Kel but did not see them listed. How long ago? I am in P. George. Still planning a trip to Kel May long for a quick visit.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey everyone. Picking up my 2013 Juke SV Brillant Silver 6speed manual FWD this Friday. Thule roof box (silver) and hitch with Yakima Holdup.

Only 2 other Jukes in my area that I know about. Can't wait to drive this beauty.

Aquaris86, did you get yours yet?

·
Registered
48 Posts
No :( I was so annoyed because I actually needed the car. I started a job where it's not bus accessible and they promised me the car would be ready but anyways, they gave me a loaner so I can drive to work and now my car is actually ready for pick up today!!

I'm soooo freaking excited!!

I got a white 2013 AWD. Have fun with yours!!

1 - 20 of 113 Posts