Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Wish I had the large moonroof on my NISMO! The safety features seem pretty cool, too.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Looks like the gators are going to have white lights stock on this one instead of amber?

·
Premium Member
5,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I agree Turbo the Gun-Metallic paint with red accent looks very nice except (IMO) on the wheels which you can now customize to ones own personal preferences and choose all black wheels....The new Juke in general looks far more aggressive...

It also appears that Nissan may be releasing in the UK shortly afterwards an all new 2015 Juke Nismo RS in a Gun Metallic "satin" paint which is also shown on their updated website in their photo gallery....Finally...Which I'm sure our friends across the pond will be very pleased with! I don't think we'll see that until the end of the year here in the US....

New Juke Photo Gallery:
Photos - new Nissan Juke - Nissan crossover cars

But honestly I'm kind of liking the overall look and particularly the front end of the "new" Juke painted in Gun Metallic over that of the current Nismo model...

On a side note: It appears that Nissan also updated the technology package they now offer on the new Juke quite a bit...

·
Registered
60 Posts
Interesting WhatCar vid:

+
That roof... please include that on the RS. I'll happily deal with the few extra pounds it may add. Please!
Bonnet lamps... very sexy LEDs... I wonder how the RS will be fitted since it's already got the NISMO LED strip lower down.

-
That was an odd demographic to be questioning about a car that clearly not aimed at them.
Those wheels are better looking that the NISMO alloys, even if they are an inch smaller. :(

·
Registered
317 Posts
wonder how much work it would take to fit the 2015 gators on an older model...im sure there would be some wiring that would have to be done since they have DRLs in them...

·
Premium Member
5,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
wonder how much work it would take to fit the 2015 gators on an older model...im sure there would be some wiring that would have to be done since they have DRLs in them...
Unfortunately it doesn't appear as if it would be that easy to simply replace the old "gators" with the new "boomerang" style lamps as you'd also need new left and right front quarter panels to install the new boomerang lamps...

Notice that both front quarter panels are "notched" to fit the new "boomerang" style...

·
Registered
38 Posts
you are correct to fit gator lights will require the front wings(fenders) the bumper is also different

as for the RS we in Europe and Uk are not expecting to see it until 2015
and the colour you mention is a satin finish not gloss

also worth noting the Nismo doesnt get any of the new kit here in Europe and the RS only gets the lights
No HALF GLASS ROOF option

·
Registered
940 Posts
Honestly, I prefer the gators to the the boomerangs. IMHO, they give the Juke...charisma...uniqueness. I just wish they'd find a way to "pinch" the headlights or something. Don't get me wrong, I like the round headlights, too, but they really need moved up and out (towards the front quarter panels).

·
Registered
38 Posts
I hope they DONT ever move the headlights to a more convential look. Part of the uniqueness of the Juke is the front light set up and
I would NOT like to see the Juke tow the corporate Nissan look as seen on ALL the other models here in Europe.
As for the "gator" lights I too am not sure about these at first I thought they looked good but the more i see them the less I like.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
The more I see it the more I don't like the regular models. I would only buy a Nismo version if I decided to upgrade

1 - 18 of 18 Posts