Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2012 and really like the look of a negative offset on this car. Can anybody tell me what size spacers I will need in order to get the stock 17" rim to and tire to stick out a good 2 inches or if that is even possible. I'm not above purchasing different tires atm if need be just do not feel like getting new rims for it right this moment

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
2 inches = 50mm

That's gonna have steering issues up front.
At stock height, probably no issues rubbing in the rear... Might though on big bumps.

·
Administrator
11,782 Posts
I would do 25mm front and 30mm rear. You will like that.

·
Registered
313 Posts
If you want the tires to stick out 2" then you would actually need about a 3" spacer because of how tucked the factory wheels are, and I think at that point you would definitely be rubbing with the factory tire size. So you would have to go down to a smaller tire size which would look ridiculous, compounded by your tire sticking out so far.

I do have an interesting solution for you, although it might seem a little hood-rat, lol, you could get a more mild 40mm or 1.5" spacer and just take off your fender flares. Here is a rare picture of my Juke (after it's first lift) but still on the stock wheels and tires with 35mm spacers and with no fender flares. I couldn't stand being seen driving my car with it looking like that for more than a day, but hey, maybe if it was stock height or maybe a little bit lowered that could be a real look.

·
Registered
969 Posts
I forgot they made 13" rims... thought that was just for movies lol... my first (well second) car had 14's all around (old school '87 Cutlass) with 215 front 235 rear and it looked awesome. Well, it did 30 years ago.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts