Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2013 nismo juke cvt awd model & was wondering if anyone knew how to stance it nice, i like alot of negative camber, dont mind the tire ware just wanna get that look but cant figure out how to
Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
10,135 Posts
Buy coil overs and -2 would be as far as I go if you want it to drive ok.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Buy coil overs and -2 would be as far as I go if you want it to drive ok.
Currently sitting at that right now, if i wanted more camber i could just go wider then? I got that bolt to get more camber & bc racing coilovers so im pretty sure im maxed but still see jukes with crazy camber. You think it might be because of them being FWD?

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
They are fwd and alot of offset also may have to get new sway bar links cuz they need to get alot shorter

·
Registered
720 Posts
camber.jpg

Stolen from gee, a quick forum search for 'camber adjust' but the white arrow points to a camber adjusting bolt. There's actually 2 on our cars (well, 4 if you say left/right) that bring the top in/out or the bottom in/out. It's all in the FSM that we don't have. Nope. None of us. I found that thread like a year ago when I swapped to my Eibachs...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
View attachment 187915
Stolen from gee, a quick forum search for 'camber adjust' but the white arrow points to a camber adjusting bolt. There's actually 2 on our cars (well, 4 if you say left/right) that bring the top in/out or the bottom in/out. It's all in the FSM that we don't have. Nope. None of us. I found that thread like a year ago when I swapped to my Eibachs...

damn:/ i thought you could because i saw a juke with crazy camber before & i tried to figure out how to get that...fabricating maybe?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts