Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!

Driving in the highway i had an accident that ended in breaking the whole the plastic cover over the tired pilot side to pieces and the copilot side is touching the tire now.

I want to replace them however I don’t find the name

Does anyone know the name for this??

you can see in the pictures the one that’s broken and the other one is gone.

Thanks

·
Super Moderator
2,303 Posts
Welcome to the forums. What year and trim is your Juke? This will determine what exact part number you need. Those are called fender liners. for a 2011-2014 Juke S, SV, or SL trim, the part number is 63842-1KA0A for passenger side and 63843-1KA0A for driver side. You may also need some replacement clips for the fender flares (body trim pieces above the wheel arches) or for these liners, or for the bumper itself.

·
Registered
121 Posts
If you're in the US or Canada i would order the replacements from RockAuto as they seem to be less than half the price i have been quoted from the dealer. Here is the link for the parts Passenger 638421KA0A - Driver 63843-1KA0A

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
I just replaced both mine on Wednesday (clips snapped over some un-even terrain as I bottomed out) both got shredded by the tires on my way home :( was going to order from the above nissan parts but shipping to me was over $200 - got them from a Canadian retailer all in shipped for a little under $200 Canadian. Easy to replace - easier if you remove the wheel.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts