Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a call from Nissan Spain yesterday, to see if I was still alive and to expect a call any day now from my nearest dealership, to view something more than the cardboard cutout of a Juke, gracing the front of the showroom window!!

I won´t hold my breath yet, I´ve lived in Spain too long. Mind you, I love the country and would not want to live anywhere else, except for the Colonies you guys call the U.S.A!!

So, I will report back, when stuff happens!! :D

·
Registered
13 Posts
Even here in Italy is the usual thing .... Tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow never comes.
Meanwhile, the waiting rooms and what we will call to go and see why you finally got her eyes lined with prosciutto.
They're done

·
Registered
2 Posts
Even here in Italy is the usual thing .... Tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow never comes.
Meanwhile, the waiting rooms and what we will call to go and see why you finally got her eyes lined with prosciutto.
They're done
Qui a Chieti mi hanno detto che arriva i primi di ottobre..speriamo bene !

PS
Esiste un forum di questo tipo in italia ??

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
Esiste un forum di questo tipo in italia ??
I'm sure I saw something about an Italian club or forum somewhere in connection with the Italy launch--check the Juke Facebook pages.

·
Registered
13 Posts
[quote = ItalyJuke ; 1630794 ] Qui uno Chieti mi Hanno Detto Che Arriva I Primi di ottobre .. speriamo bene !

PS
Esiste Forum delle Nazioni Unite di tempo condensato Tipo in italia ? ? [/ quote]
I write in English, because imperfect use Google shifted to education to this forum that we hosted.
There is a forum in Italy and then I'll explain how to find it in Italian because I am not allowed to post links.
However, this is much better

Sorry
......a me hanno detto fine Settembre , ma son convinto che è tutto un gioco per aumentare l'attesa .
Comunque domani vado a farmi fare un preventivo al buoio perchè voglio vedere quanto valutano il mio Usato e quanto distanti da un'offerta che ho dalla Kia per la Venga scadenza settembre e non vorrei trovarmi a mani vuote
Scusa non mi è permesso di mandare link....comunque devi cercare "autopareri.com" andare in: auto orientali/nissan/forum Juke

·
Registered
2 Posts
Facci sapere come e' andato il preventivo...comunque perchè fanno questo gioco di attesa ? Poi tra la Venga e il Juke c'e' un abisso di differenza........!!!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts