Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just recently picked up my 2017 SL AWD after driving the 2011 SL AWD for the past 9 years. My first question is with the navigation. I was trying to figure out if there was a way to change the voice from female to male. I checked the options on the screen but didn't see anything about changing the voice. I was able to turn off the voice completely, but that's it.

My next question is with regards to the bluetooth connectivity to my Iphone when I'm listening to music. If I plug in my phone and connect through a cord, the screen allows me to change playlists using the menu and also use the shuffle button to mix up my playlist. When I am connecting through bluetooth, the menu and shuffle buttons disappear. Is there a way to get them back? I understand there is a way to use Siri to change playlists and songs, but I don't know if I can shuffle my songs through Siri. My son showed me how to use Siri but when I tried again when I was alone, I couldn't figure it out. I'll have to ask him again.

·
Super Moderator
10,139 Posts
I never had Gen2 so I cant help ya.

·
Super Moderator
1,654 Posts
pretty sure the bluetooth A2DP profile only supports two-way audio and the basic phone functions for hang up and dial. However, if they can pass those simple buttons... you're right, they should be able to do shuffle at least over bluetooth...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts