Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Similar question:

Is there a way to make the exterior temperature read in Celsius rather than Fahrenheit? I haven't seen a way to do that. If you set the units to "metric" in the icon system, the exterior temp on the dash doesn't change units to metric. Anyone know?

I know you can make the interior temp settings Celsius (but then you have to have "l/100km" too).

I prefer my clocks in 24h time (that's done) and my temps in Celsius, but otherwise I want my distances in miles. It seems you can't have it all.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Does anyone know if I can change the Juke Nav system to Kilos as default from miles ?

Thanks
Yes, you can do that easily: hit "settings" (the one on the icon display, not the one on the Nav), and then scroll to "units", and select "metric" (deselect "US").

David

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes, you can do that easily: hit "settings" (the one on the icon display, not the one on the Nav), and then scroll to "units", and select "metric" (deselect "US").

David
Great thanks that works - i kept looking in the nav one not i-con

·
Registered
1 Posts
icon untis no the same as trip computer

Great thanks that works - i kept looking in the nav one not i-con
pls help me I have change the units to metric but it change in the icon but not on trip computer why this might be, and how I can can change everything to metric.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Kan ik temperatuur en afstand( nu in fahrenheit en miles) communicatie naar Celsius en km

Betreft aanduiding tussen snelheidsmeterklok en toerentellerklok.
Dus niet op middenconsole

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Can I communicate temperature and distance (now in fahrenheit and miles) to Celsius and km

Concerns indication between speedometer clock and tachometer clock.
So not on the center console
Setting should be done through the ICon in center console, under settings.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts