Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

These is my immediate plans after purchase, im getting most of it done for free or by myself but here are the estimated prices before i'm asked (i am a designer in a vehicle graphics company, and already have one of the subs):

1.5-2" Lowering Springs ($300)
Side Window & Hatch Tinting ($80-$100)
Tail light Dark Smoke Tint ($60)
Matte Black Rocker Applique ($125)
Dual 10" 600w Kicker Subwoofers / Custom Box ($350-$450)

And, performance stuff down the line:
ECU Tinkering + NISMO Exhaust & Downpipe
Sway Bars

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That look nice.
Real nice. Really want to see how you are making the subs.
Take measurements and make templates to cut 3/4" MDF board, then wrap in black felt. Its not that hard, you just have to make sure that seal is nice and air tight.

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
Take measurements and make templates to cut 3/4" MDF board, then wrap in black felt. Its not that hard, you just have to make sure that seal is nice and air tight.
well I know how to make trunk setups, I'll post some of mine somewhere later on. Going from 10 to 15" subs with 15" monitors etc etc. But got a lil older now :D
But just out of curiosity I want to see how yours gonna be

·
Registered
75 Posts
I think that will look really slick when you are done. the minor lowering seems to realy igve the juke some charachter.

·
Registered
131 Posts

These is my immediate plans after purchase, im getting most of it done for free or by myself but here are the estimated prices before i'm asked (i am a designer in a vehicle graphics company, and already have one of the subs):

Sway Bars
That Juke should look sick once you're done with it. A few things I want to suggest is black out the headlight housings and yellow fog lights. Also maybe some Nismo rims would look nice. By the way which vehicle graphics company do you work for?

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
That Juke should look sick once you're done with it. A few things I want to suggest is black out the headlight housings and yellow fog lights. Also maybe some Nismo rims would look nice. By the way which vehicle graphics company do you work for?
I kinda like the wheels, but I'm sure there's going to be ones i see in the future that I wont be able to do without.

Any work I take in as far as vehicle graphics i do under my own company, Xeos Creative.

well I know how to make trunk setups, I'll post some of mine somewhere later on. Going from 10 to 15" subs with 15" monitors etc etc. But got a lil older now :D
But just out of curiosity I want to see how yours gonna be
I'm going to have to measure the trunk to know for sure, but the plan is to make something similar to what i have in my 350z, that matches the OEM look of the car.

(not my car, but i dont have any pictures handy: http://www.edesignaudio.com/gallery/645_large.jpg this is pretty much what I have but a single sub) for the juke i definitely want to do dual subs to fill up the larger interior.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Looks like you have your plans down.
I usually do a few things to my rides that I just have to do.
Tinting the tail lights
Yellow foglights
Debadging
limo tint all 5 windows
Wheel adaptors
Winter rims and tires
I usually lower all my cars on coilovers but I think this would be my runabout vehicle and would be nice not to scrape on EVERYTHING! Run stuff over, go camping, snowboarding would be easier, to list a few benefits.
Over and above that would be performance modifications. I/H/E and maybe a ECU Reflash. Some good rally type suspension would be fun too.:D

·
Registered
47 Posts
My Plans for Graphite Blue SL AWD, I also own a modded 350Z and the Juke will for sure get quite a few treatments.

-Drop 1.5 to 2 inch
-18x8 flat black concave wheels with fender flush offsets
-235/45 Tires
-Snow tires on stock wheels and spacer to flush with fenders
- CA legal tint in front, a shade darker on the rear
-HID headlights and foglights, tinted yellow fogs
-Clear Bra
-OEM Parts: Front and Rear underbody protector, Side Window Wind Deflector, Rear Bumper Protector, Chrome Door Handle Accents, Chrome Body Side Molding, Chrome Rear Hatch Accent
-other aesthetic aftermarket parts as they become available
-intake, exhaust and tune.. subtle exhaust this time..

·
Registered
122 Posts

Sway Bars
Looks great. Have you considered the optional gunmetal wheel? I know they are pricey but they would look good. I think it comes with swaybars front and rear unless you think heavier duty ones are needed. I don't- the lowering is all you need.
Some mesh for the front air holes and the front underbody protector would make the front stand out.

·
Registered
393 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts