Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently my Juke started to shake really bad when I am pushing the Gas pedal. When I let off it does not shake. It feels like its coming from the passengers side front of the vehicle. At higher speeds its not as bad but I have a feeling something is seriously wrong. Anyone have an idea on what it could be? The tires on the Juke are new and are balanced correctly. Also had the front axle replaced less than 6 months ago. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

·
Super Moderator
10,135 Posts
Last person that had shaking and it was the CV Joint.

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Not normally a part that gets replaced as a whole. Why was it replaced? That is where I would start my search and work your way up.

Also had the front axle replaced less than 6 months ago.

·
Super Moderator
10,135 Posts
Yeah which side was replaced.

·
Premium Member
2,046 Posts
OXYGEN SENSORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

(I gotta update my other thread)

·
Premium Member
4,002 Posts
Recently my Juke started to shake really bad when I am pushing the Gas pedal. When I let off it does not shake. It feels like its coming from the passengers side front of the vehicle. At higher speeds its not as bad but I have a feeling something is seriously wrong. Anyone have an idea on what it could be? The tires on the Juke are new and are balanced correctly. Also had the front axle replaced less than 6 months ago. Any input would be greatly appreciated.
Welcome to the forum, text.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, I'm new to this forum and not sure exactly how it works. I'm having the same problem with my 2011 Juke and would like to know what the outcome was with yours. Thanks

·
Super Moderator
10,135 Posts
Hi, I'm new to this forum and not sure exactly how it works. I'm having the same problem with my 2011 Juke and would like to know what the outcome was with yours. Thanks
The Engine mount could be bad.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I would definitely check the motor mounts, —both the engine mount and torque mount—on the passenger side. While you’re at it, check the motor mount on the underneath side of the engine. Check the boots on both your CV axles as well. I recently had to go through the same thing; shaking upon acceleration, as soon as you let off the gas the shaking stops. I also have a 2011 with high mileage so if yours is high in mileage as well it might be time for one of the above.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts