Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2014 SV AWD
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. Been awhile. My wife's Juke has been running well, knock on wood. Oil change every 5k and I've done a couple of transmission drain and fill. Last one was recently. She now has 72k very tenderly driven miles, except when I'm behind the wheel. My wife drives in ECO mode, I do SPORT mode and sometimes in manualmatic. Idk know what the correct term is.
Anyway, it recently wouldn't start. At first, i thought it was that switch in the brake pedal. Took that off and cleaned it but i guess didn't gap it properly when I put out back on. It still wouldn't start so i jumped started it and it started. She was driving it for a couple of days then the VDC light came on. I checked the switch and reseated it properly. VDC light went out not long after.
I decided to put my code reader on anyway and pulled these. Should i be worried about these? No cel light and she's running fine.
Thank you.
Screenshot_20210522-183403.jpg

·
Super Moderator
2,197 Posts
Looks like a failing wheel speed sensor and shift selector switch. The center console is easy to pull apart to get at the switches, unless it’s an internal switch in the CVT on the shift selector arm. The shift selector switch might be what is causing the intermittent start of the ECU can’t verify the CVT is in park. The wheel sensor would cause the VDC and ABS to act up.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts