Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I own a Nissan juke 2017.
After a week of not using the car I turned it on but the nissan connect multimedia system didn't turn on at all. then I turned the car off and on for couple of times. After a few minutes the screen turned on and work correctly. Please consider the weather was cold and through out the past year I have used the car once a week due to covid19 restrictions in my hometown . Should I be worried or not?
Thanks for your help in advance

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
There's a quote that goes something like:

It's useless to worry about things you can't control, and a waste of time to worry about things you can control.

Intermittent electrical issues are the hardest things to troubleshoot. If it's not consistently occurring, it's not worth the effort.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

It's useless to worry about things you can't control, and a waste of time to worry about things you can control.

Intermittent electrical issues are the hardest things to troubleshoot. If it's not consistently occurring, it's not worth the effort.
Hi thanks for the reply. Yes you are right. If it doesn't happen again I won't persue it.

·
Registered
2014 Nissan Juke Nismo
116 Posts

same. my car does this once every 50 or so restarts. it happens. its annoying for sure but I just chalk it up to 1st gen "smart" head units.

Reactions: Sam7818

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
same. my car does this once every 50 or so restarts. it happens. its annoying for sure but I just chalk it up to 1st gen "smart" head units.
Yeap as I said earlier I don't use the car oftenly specialy after covid19 pendamic.

·
Registered
859 Posts
My Gen2 does it (2016). The unit will turn on but have no 'map' displayed, radio works but the NAV portion fails to start. Lately, I have lost my radio station information (the little top bar that say the artist/song etc) just stays at what station it is. Meh.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My Gen2 does it (2016). The unit will turn on but have no 'map' displayed, radio works but the NAV portion fails to start. Lately, I have lost my radio station information (the little top bar that say the artist/song etc) just stays at what station it is. Meh.
Mine is different. It just didn't boot up but then it started working correctly. If it doesn't happen again it's not worth of following it up. Specially during covid19 pendamic.

·
Registered
78 Posts
My 2016 RS does it occasionally. Was this a fob battery issue? Or maybe the brake pedal switch? Or it could be the battery voltage is a bit low when cranking after sitting for a while.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts