1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NAME: J. Greenfield
PAYMENT PREFERENCE: cash, PayPal, Venmo
------------------------------------------------------------------
ITEM: Four Firestone Winterforce snow tires mounted on black MSW by OZ wheels 225/55 R17
PRICE: $450.
SHIPPING: Possible - would prefer pickup.
DESCRIPTION: Bought these new (mounted and balanced) from Tire Rack. They do have internal pressure sensors - we had Nissan put them on the car and reflash the car's pressure sensor to match the tires each season. They are fantastic in snow. They were on the Juke for about 4 months of the year from 2014 to 2018. The car (and my son) have moved to Florida, so we don't need them anymore. Best guess for mileage on the tires is about 16K total (12K/year on the car - wheels/tires were on the car for about a third of the year, so 4K miles per year for 4 years). Tread wear looks pretty even because of the four-wheel drive. Wheels are straight, never bent; minor curb rash in some spots. Cost was about $1300 new.

·
Registered
665 Posts
I the last pick, I'm going to mention that it really looks like you have uneven treadwear on the outside edge, but only that tire... you can see it in the second pic aswell (it's the left tire). Possible alignment issue?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I read several spots on each tire - most are reading 6 or 7/32nds. Two have some uneven wear on the shoulder blocks. Here is another pic of all four showing the treads.

·
Registered
13 Posts
If I can get the money together this week, and they are still available, I'll be hitting you up for these. I'm right in Bucks County so it will be cash in hand. I'll let you know.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Whoneedzaname - I still have these and would like to get them out of my garage. Please call me if still interested 610-717-6413. Thx, Jeff

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Will let these go for $200 - first offer of cash and pick up gets them. The wheels alone are worth more than that.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts