Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks,

I got my Juke in November, and I am ready to start in on some modifications now that the weather has gotten better. Before I do anything though, I'd like to take a look at what some other people have done. I've heard good and bad things about air intakes and exhaust, so if I could hear what it's like to live with that on a day to day basis, that would be helpful. If anyone is around the Minneapolis area and has an SRI/CAI and/or exhaust system, I would love to check it out.

Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
3,876 Posts
Hey Klizzaus! Welcome aboard.

Check out the build threads from TXJUKE12 or CURIOUS. They seem to cover most or all the mods you could ever want.

Not trying to slight anyone else, there is great information from all members of this site. They just seem to be very active members.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Hey Klizzaus! Welcome aboard.

Check out the build threads from TXJUKE12 or CURIOUS. They seem to cover most or all the mods you could ever want.

Not trying to slight anyone else, there is great information from all members of this site. They just seem to be very active members.
I am insulted! I have done just as much, if not more then Curious, ARF, and TXJUKE. How dare you insult my Juke like that! Lol.

Guess I should really make a build thread.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Swiftab for the welcome. I've been poking around the forums since just before I bought the Juke, and I liked the community around the vehicle. Curious has indeed posted tons of pic and I really like seeing how mods look, but spedracr is right; I do want to hear some sounds in person, not just over internet video.

I'll shoot you a private message, spedracr, and we can get something worked out.

·
Super Moderator
3,876 Posts
Thanks Swiftab for the welcome. I've been poking around the forums since just before I bought the Juke, and I liked the community around the vehicle. Curious has indeed posted tons of pic and I really like seeing how mods look, but spedracr is right; I do want to hear some sounds in person, not just over internet video.

I'll shoot you a private message, spedracr, and we can get something worked out.
Your post was out there for a few days before anyone answered so I want to make sure you were getting the attention you wanted. I am glad you have made the connection you needed.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts