Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased a 2014 Juke this weekend and absolutely LOVE it! It is an SV AWD. What accessories/modifications do you folks recommend. Money is a consideration, but I really want to put some "bling" on her.

·
Premium Member
4,002 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Sudsy. You are not the first person to ask this question. Do a search in the search bar on the top right of this page and you will find a plethora of advice for the Juke - aesthetic and performance wise.

·
Registered
351 Posts
I just purchased a 2014 Juke this weekend and absolutely LOVE it! It is an SV AWD. What accessories/modifications do you folks recommend. Money is a consideration, but I really want to put some "bling" on her.
Welcome to the forum.

If you are looking for aesthetic mods at a cheap price, might want to start checking your local junkyards, eBay and Craigslist, as well as this forum.

A popular and cheap asthetic mod is some vent visors. Makes the car look more stylish as well as the benefit of leaving Windows cracked open to keep the car cool/smelling good (fresh air).

At the junkyards you maybe able to find a Nismo or Nismo RS and use allot of the parts. the Rims, floor mats, possibly a painted center console, seats, wing, front and rear bumpers, etc.

Also, can get some vinyl on the cheap and go crazy with the interior trim pieces.

You can plasti dip your rims. Pretty cheap to do and comes off really easy. If you mess up or just want a different color just peel it and paint.

Depending on the rules on your state, tint out the windows. I always think cars look better with tinted windows.

I think the car need better interior lights. The OEM map & trunk lights are cheap replacements and really easy to swap out. A vendor on this site has instructional videos and write ups.

Additionally, the floor could use some illumination. Same vendor offers a couple of different options that can be programmed to change manually or automatically.

Finally, there is always the Home Depot mod to replace/cover the grills with chicken wire. Also, there is the Home Depot lip that can be made out of weather stripping.
*Note I do not recommend the Home Depot mods as this cars deserves better and should be left for the ricers.

All the above are easy mods that should bolt on with little to no custom modifications.

·
Super Moderator
10,727 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Is replacing the pulley that noticeable a difference?
For the CVT I heard it makes a difference. Something about the elastic feeling when launching the car. Additionally helps the car rev up faster.

For the MT crowd I heard mixed reviews but majority claimed they noticed it helped the car rev up quicker.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Is replacing the pulley that noticeable a difference?
Yes.

(AWD CVT owner)

Seriously, the best $80 you can spend on a mod.

Installation was 2x the cost of the part (I had the stealership do it, and replace the seal at the same time).

Still totally worth it!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Oh, that is a nice choice to buy a 2014 Juke, I like this car so much, my wife has the same one. When we bought it several years ago we also firstly wanted to add some cool accessories so that it will look awesome. We found a very nice online store that sells much cool stuff for auto. We ordered new chrome hubcaps for the wheels. Now I have another car and am looking for opel accessories, so I think I will buy them from that website. Recommend you check it out cuz it has many accessories for different brands of cars.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts