Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, anybody interested in a meet up in the Minneapolis area. It would be nice to see all the Jukes in the area and get some new ideas. We've got a couple tuned ones around that you could check out if you're thinking about going that route. Throw out some ideas for when and where. It is State Fair time.:cool:

·
Registered
74 Posts
Dang, I just saw this post. I'm still open to meets this coming week (after 3pm). I think we'll have better contacting directly through private message.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I've been seeing a lot more Jukes lately. 3 people in my neighborhood have Jukes. I do see a black Juke in Eagan with plates that say JSTJUKN.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Why o why?! Am I the last one here in Minnesota Minneapolis?

Feel so sad and lonely here not seeing others Nismo...... :sorrow:

·
Registered
140 Posts
going to give you a shout out back Im going to be up in the cities this weekend with my nismo
Yay! :applouse: Have fun! Is going to be nice weekend here! But watch out road construction, major traffic jam around the twin cities this weekend! (Hwy 94 around downtown!)

·
Super Moderator
9,811 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm having more trouble logging into this website than i've had with speedbuggy. Still spooking faster cars in the southwest metro..hehe. Battery was only issue and settled on a trickle charge when it sits for more than 3 days. I would'nt trade the short commute though. It might be coming up for sale soon. I feel the need for something taller and that Juke R body kit is'nt as appealing anymore.

·
Super Moderator
9,811 Posts
Thats cool.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Battery was only issue and settled on a trickle charge when it sits for more than 3 days. I would'nt trade the short commute though.
This past spring I popped a Duracell AGM batt I got at Sammy's Club in the wife's 2012 Juke. Works great.

·
Registered
598 Posts
OMG!!!! Where you at? I have been waving to other Juke owners around Minneapolis area ( we do that a lot in the subaru club) but they all look at me like I'm crazy!
I've noticed that a lot of Juke drivers in the MSP area appear to be middle aged or older women and men who are not overtly friendly at all. :vs_unimpressed:

Perhaps they're just intensely focused on trying to keeping it off the curb and the shinny side up... :vs_whistle:

·
Super Moderator
9,811 Posts
I think its 65% women too.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts