Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Over the past few weeks my wife has noticed the meter and gauge section of the instrument cluster has been flashing off and on. Tonight it went off and it has not come back on. Nothing else seems to be wrong. I checked every fuse in the fuse panels...both inside and under hood. Any ideas?

·
Premium Member
1,180 Posts
Bulbs went out. Find out what kind of bulb it takes and replace them all with LEDs, you'll never hard to replace them again (for the most part)
If you don't feel comfortable pulling the gauge cluster, go talk to the dealership. Let them know you'd like to do LEDs for their longevity and find out what kind they take, then head over to SUPERBRIGHTLEDS.com or V-LEDS.com and order a the necessary LEDs!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Over the past few weeks my wife has noticed the meter and gauge section of the instrument cluster has been flashing off and on. Tonight it went off and it has not come back on. Nothing else seems to be wrong. I checked every fuse in the fuse panels...both inside and under hood. Any ideas?
It has been a few years but is there a solution for this problem? I got the same on my Juke from 2010. The cluster was tested and found to be good so it must be in the car, but where

·
Super Moderator
11,318 Posts
How did they test the "Cluster" ?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts