Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I recently sold my 2014 Juke Nismo RS FWD and I have some parts for sale. Basically when I bought my Juke it came with a box of parts that the previous owner bought and never installed. Some of the parts I got around to installing and some of them I never installed. I did make youtube videos for each of the installs that I completed so you can check those out to see exactly how to install those items.

I think this full kit would be a great set of parts for someone to take a fully stock Juke and turn it into a modified one! I would ideally like to sell everything to a single person to make shipping easier. But I think that might be hard to find.

The parts for sale are:
-Hawk HPS front and rear brake pads for Juke Nismo RS: NEW IN BOX (Purchased in April of this year and never installed)
-Go Fast Bits T9006 Respons TMS with a homemade gasket (It didn't have gasket when I bought it so I made one out of gasket material, I made a yotube video about it)
-GTM Cold Air Intake with a Injen Pod Filter and Water Shield (I made a little bit of custom piping because either the GTM kit is bad or it was missing a piece when I got it, I also made a youtube video about this so you can check fitment / workmanship there)
-Tanabe strut bar (needs mounting hardware, the stock bolts don't appear to be long enough)
-3" Injen FWD Catback Exhaust (attaches to stock downpipe, all hardware and gaskets are included)
-2J Racing Oil Catch Can with heat shields and drain hose. The hoses are currently cut to match the GTM intake. I used it for about 2000 miles.
-Manual boost controller (never installed)
-Engine Mount (not sure on brand, never installed)
-Sunpro Boost Gauge (never installed)

I am asking $1000 OBO for everything. If no one is interested in the full set, I can break up the sale and post individual prices.

Local pickup in/nearby Columbus Ohio. I can ship at buyers expense.

Pictures are included below. Please let me know if there are any questions!

·
Super Moderator
10,961 Posts
Good stuff.

GLWS

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello everyone!

I have pending offers for most of the items except the exhaust. I will give it another 48 hours to see if someone wants the whole set. Then I will break it up for sale to the parties who have contacted me.

Last chance to get a great deal and seriously modify your Juke fast!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hello,

I have decided to break up the items for individual sale:

- Hawk HPS front and rear brake pads for Juke Nismo RS: NEW IN BOX (Purchased in April of this year and never installed) $180 plus shipping

-Go Fast Bits T9006 Respons TMS with a homemade gasket (It didn't have gasket when I bought it so I made one out of gasket material, I made a yotube video about it) $200 plus shipping

-GTM Cold Air Intake with a Injen Pod Filter and Water Shield (I made a little bit of custom piping because either the GTM kit is bad or it was missing a piece when I got it, I also made a youtube video about this so you can check fitment / workmanship there) $200 plus shipping

-Tanabe strut bar (needs mounting hardware, the stock bolts don't appear to be long enough) $100 plus shipping

-3" Injen SES 1902 (FWD) Catback Exhaust (attaches to stock downpipe, all hardware and gaskets are included) $500 plus shipping

-2J Racing Oil Catch Can with heat shields and drain hose. The hoses are currently cut to match the GTM intake. I used it for about 2000 miles. $150 plus shipping

-Manual boost controller (never installed) (I'll just give this away if you want it and buy something else)
-Sunpro Boost Gauge (never installed) (I'll just give this away if you want it and buy something else)

-Engine Mount (not sure on brand, never installed) (SOLD)

All prices are OBO. Feel free to make an offer, the worst that I can do is say no.

Also here are the youtube video links for the installed products.
GFB BOV Install:
SES 1902 Exhaust Install:
Cold air intake and 2J catch can install:

·
Super Moderator
10,961 Posts
Good stuff.

Bump

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
To the top!

Strut bar is sold.

The list of available items is:
- Hawk HPS front and rear brake pads for Juke Nismo RS: NEW IN BOX (Purchased in April of this year and never installed) $180 plus shipping

-Go Fast Bits T9006 Respons TMS with a homemade gasket (It didn't have gasket when I bought it so I made one out of gasket material, I made a yotube video about it) $200 plus shipping

-GTM Cold Air Intake with a Injen Pod Filter and Water Shield (I made a little bit of custom piping because either the GTM kit is bad or it was missing a piece when I got it, I also made a youtube video about this so you can check fitment / workmanship there) $200 plus shipping

-3" Injen SES 1902 (FWD) Catback Exhaust (attaches to stock downpipe, all hardware and gaskets are included) $500 plus shipping

-2J Racing Oil Catch Can with heat shields and drain hose. The hoses are currently cut to match the GTM intake. I used it for about 2000 miles. $150 plus shipping

-Manual boost controller (never installed) (I'll just give this away if you want it and buy something else)
-Sunpro Boost Gauge (never installed) (I'll just give this away if you want it and buy something else)

·
Super Moderator
10,961 Posts
To the top!

Strut bar is sold.

The list of available items is:

Bump

1 - 10 of 10 Posts