141 - 156 of 156 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
My wife hates the mounts at idle but smiles when I accelerate

·
Premium Member
2,313 Posts
My wife has said that my car is quieter and less vibrationey now (discluding exhaust tones and recirc, etc) post-sound deadening than it was before before the mounts. I wanted the best of both worlds and I had to tear my car apart to do it but....mission accomplished.

·
Premium Member
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #144
initial post updated for clarity

·
Registered
210 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
So I have a rear diif mount from a junk yard and I bought the materials for a custom solid one but just like the mounts it will not be cheap we talking $200 +- $10 lol. So if any one is serious about this hit me up so we can work some kinda deal to test it out.

·
Registered
210 Posts
So I have a rear diif mount from a junk yard and I bought the materials for a custom solid one but just like the mounts it will not be cheap we talking $200 +- $10 lol. So if any one is serious about this hit me up so we can work some kinda deal to test it out.

What did you have in mind? I wonder if we could take a bushing that already exists and machine it down?

https://www.maperformance.com/products/torque-solution-solid-rear-differential-mount-mitsubishi-evolution-x-mr-and-gsr-2008?variant=5297461187&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIlrHImviZ4gIVAUcNCh3OAAcVEAQYASABEgL08fD_BwE

·
Registered
4 Posts
* 2015 RS AWD SOLID MOUNTS ON TOP AND BOTTOM *

Finally, I've managed to get both mounts installed on the top and also, the bottom. Have contacted Thirteen earlier regarding the 'Y' oem bracket for the lower mount on a AWD setup.

I was surprised that no one asked before whether the 'Y' bracket is necessary or otherwise, as when I installed the solid mount, it fit perfectly, and leaving almost no gap at all for the 'Y' to be mounted on. Thus, I ended up fixing only 2 bolts out of 3 that came out.

Today, I took the time to raise the car up, and fit in the 'Y', with abit of force. Perfect.

So, for anyone who has doubt like I did earlier, I guess it's all solved now.

Perfect combination with both TOP and LOWER solid mounts. It roars..

Thanks Thirteen!!!
IMG_2009.JPG
IMG_2010.JPG
C25D468B-C0BB-436D-8419-478EC2D94039.jpeg
F9A161F5-F793-4954-A020-193B258B0E9D.jpeg

·
Premium Member
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #149
Awesome! Thank you for your contribution and helping spread information. Lookin GOOOOODDDDDD!!!

·
Premium Member
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #150
Almost 2 years after these officially went public for sale via this forum.... They are OFFICIALLY FINALLY AVAILABLE THROUGH MY WEBSITE.

The transition has been slow and delayed for several reasons.
First: there is negligible margin on this product. Manny makes them in his free time around his priorities and I facilitate the sales for them around my own priorities. These are products of passion and aren't designed to make either of us rich: just provide Juke owners with some SERIOUSLY BAD-ASS MOUNTS. They are expensive and time consuming to build and the price is as low as possible.
Second: my website progress has been mega backburner for me as internet sales is product-centric and not service-centric. I have built a decade-old business on providing high quality SERVICE to local clientele and top notch installation services. I have not wanted to get confused as a parts-pusher or outgrow my roots of small business relationships.

These mounts rock and I believe in them. I am so grateful for the dozens upon dozens of these we have proudly sold over the past 2 years and I aim to streamline the process for the end user as much as possible with the website.

There is a slight increase of the pricing on the website and that is to cover the processing costs associated with the payment method. I will still accept direct orders via email until further notice but all direct orders must be paid via the fee-free method of paypal gift (to friends/family). If you prefer the (unnecessary) security of PayPal's protection plan to make your MannyMount purchase, please purchase directly through the website.

www.ByThirteen.com/Shop is the direct link.

As always, Juke On!

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
We have sold over 55 upper mounts and 32 lower mounts! There are some very stiff jukeys out there and I truly appreciate all the support.

Reactions: 13r1an

·
Super Moderator
10,542 Posts
OH WOW !!!!!!!

Thats awesome !!!

·
Registered
426 Posts
Good stuff gentlemen! Way to support the community!!

Reactions: 13r1an

·
Premium Member
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #155
Honored to be of service and actually supply a quality product AND support to Juke owners.

141 - 156 of 156 Posts