Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

1 - 20 of 159 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The Infamous Mighty MannyMounts!

2011-2017 Nissan Juke motor mounts made of precision machined solid billet aluminum and Energy Suspension bushings!

Upper mounts are $160 SHIPPED within upper 48.

Lower mounts are $160 SHIPPED within upper 48.

Two options available: AWD & FWD. must specify!!

Upper & Lower Pair is $300 SHIPPED within upper 48.

Powdercoating Pricing:
Single Mount: +$40
Upper & Lower Pair: +$75
Any single stage color.
Inquire for multi-stage color pricing
Please allow an additional week for powdercoating.

Fluting Pricing:
Single Mount: +$35
Upper & Lower Pair: +$65

Fluting adds a stylish flair.

Additional Notes:

International shipping available, please inquire directly for pricing.

Items are MADE TO ORDER. Expect to receive your mount within two weeks of payment.

MannyMounts utilize black Energy Suspension bushings. Some of the very early models utilized red bushings which created concerns about the red fading to pink over time. For guaranteed quality assurance, black is the standard.

Two methods of ordering available:
1. Email me directly at [email protected] and payment must be made via Paypal gift (friends or family) to get the aforementioned pricing structure.
2. Alternatively, these can be purchased directly from www.ByThirteen.com/shop for a slight increase to cover the processing/protection fees.

Until further notice, I will continue to accept direct orders but the standard will now be website purchases to streamline the ordering process.

Thank you!

·
Premium Member
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
An Upper + Lower MannyMount Combo

Powdercoated Black and Fluted Upper MannyMount (older red bushings no longer utilized)

Upper MannyMount installed (older red bushings no longer utilized)

Customer Provided Pic: Standard Upper MannyMount

Examples of fluting on an upper and AWD lower:

Lower Mount Installation Video:

Attachments

·
Registered
661 Posts
Psst. Your Attachments are failing...Or my browser is failing. Also, you mentioned in your other thread..."We know that the upper mount is the same from start to finish on all Jukes. We *believe* that lower mount is the same as well: either FWD or AWD versions, but unaffected by generation." I thought that would be worth mentioning here. I know as a Gen 2 owner, I always have to do the leg work to verify compatibility. It's nice to have it up front.

·
Premium Member
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
hmm, I think the forum is failing. I can't see them right now either. But if I go into 'post edit', boom, they're right there in the script.

Yes, correct, thank you for that mention. We're like 95% sure of Gen2 Lower compatibility but have yet to actually have a Gen2 with a MannyMount on it so don't want to sound confident without warrant. Guinea pigs welcome. :)

Edit:
I deleted and re-uploaded each picture the same and now I think it's good??

Edit#2:

Upper MannyMount Installation Video:

·
Premium Member
2,313 Posts
Well i'm a Gen2er and just bought a set from ya so I will pig all the guineas and report back. Based on OEM part numbers they should be same for all FW and then AWD.

·
Super Moderator
10,727 Posts
Its Gonna Be Loud. LOL

·
Premium Member
2,313 Posts
I have no doubt. I may attempt a small sound damping project inside the engine compartment. I wont know how I feel about them until they're in so we shall see!

·
Premium Member
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
oh yea, duh, I totally forgot for a sec you were a Gen2. Awesome. Thanks for playing the GP role!

·
Premium Member
2,313 Posts
It's an honor just to be nominated. In all forserials, though I am pumped. Part of me Hope's there's little difference and part of me hopes I can induce labor in cars around me from the reverb.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Thanks juklear you sir are a hero! If you was a 6mt juke I would have offered you a short shifter too!

·
Premium Member
2,313 Posts
Oh, you! I'm just a regular guy with an ugly car who wants it to sound as annoying as it looks (and be faster). The quality of your mounts looks fantastic. Can't wait to get my mittens on em. Thank you for producing them for us, you're a true patriot.

·
Super Moderator
10,727 Posts
Isolating the upper mounts vibrational transfer into the firewall of the passenger compartment is almost impossible without an interior tear down and dash removal. Just sayin'

·
Premium Member
2,313 Posts
Roger that. I'll either be able to deal with it daily or not. We shall see!

·
Registered
426 Posts
Short shifter you say....tell me more

Thanks juklear you sir are a hero! If you was a 6mt juke I would have offered you a short shifter too!

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Lol so I managed to make a simple short shifter not too dramatic shortens throw about .5 of an inch and tested on my own car for like 3k miles and all seems good so I made 2 more and handed one over to 13 to try out and I got one left aside from mine.

·
Premium Member
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
MANNY YOU SHUT YOUR HOLE RIGHT NOW LOL

That short shifter business is top secret right now. You shush!

Need I remind ya'll: This is a MOTOR MOUNTS thread.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Meh ok!

·
Premium Member
2,562 Posts
I have durability tested these now for about a year now. I recommend raising the idle to 900rpm to reduce NVH when AC is engaged. Also you will notice how the upper mount brings out the exhaust sound better and actually makes it sound aggressive in a good way.

Many offered an upper mount to another Juke racer back in April and he was astonished at how he could now hear the engine even with stock exhaust and love the tone of the engine.

·
Premium Member
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I've heard nothing but positive reviews on these things....

And then Mac over there in the corner being a grumpy old man screamin "IT'S TOO DAMN LOUD!!"

;-)

·
Premium Member
2,313 Posts
***MANNY MOUNTS REVIEW INCOMING***

You guys. A buddy of mine helped me install these beautifully machined hunks of rigidness today and let me tell you...you need these in your life! Forget the horror stories of stiff mounts turning your car into a paint mixer or rent-by-the-hour-motel coin operated bed. It does send a lively vibe into the cabin but it is actually rather pleasant and not annoying at all.

But when you hit that throttle the power hits the road like a savage animal and WOT has an intoxicating, exotic car sound to it. I am a believer. Forget the window weld, forget the polyurethane DIY, get yourself some quality wares made by our fellow Jukenites. I said in another post that the Spoon Rigid Collars were my favorite mod next to the tune, but i'm changing my answer. Its these. Get you some.

Thank you 13 and TurboNoob for your contributions!

I've heard nothing but positive reviews on these things....

And then Mac over there in the corner being a grumpy old man screamin "IT'S TOO DAMN LOUD!!"

;-)

Attachments

1 - 20 of 159 Posts