Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Full bolt on's now. Mamba. 2J DownPipe. 3" Injen Exhaust including the 2nd CAT delete. Max Bore Throttle Body. RHW FMIC kit. Injen and GTM IC pipes. TS Waste gate and BOV.

https://youtu.be/rCcSYQU8S2o

·
Registered
555 Posts
Nice juke Rob. Now let's see dem dyno sheets...

Also sounds good AF

·
Premium Member
2,056 Posts
whooooooooo time to update that signature!

·
Super Moderator
10,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes it is. Good thing you said something.

·
Super Moderator
10,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ignore that guy making the video. You cant find good help nowadays. LOL

·
Registered
127 Posts
Damn MacGyver, it's good to see a more mature crowd that is drawn to the juke and even more surprising to see you've tuned the **** out of it! ...now do mine.

·
Super Moderator
10,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Damn MacGyver, it's good to see a more mature crowd that is drawn to the juke and even more surprising to see you've tuned the **** out of it! ...now do mine.
Thank you !!!

The Juke is cool. Sleeper per say. I dont need to beat anyone. Just make them go Hmmm a Juke can keep up with me. Stang. Subi. GTI etc etc. I like not normal cars. I have a SHO, Nismo RS, and a Suzuki Kizashi. Thats a great car.

Its too bad so many women buy them and the after market parts availability takes a hit because of this. BUT>>>>>>> It gives you less options which makes it easier to find an upgrade path that works well for proven power.

I am not done yet either. As long as she survices Thursday dyno. I will upgrade the Turbo again some day. The Clutch too will need it as well.

I would buy a used RS and tune that for cheap fast. Just Tune. No mods. Well 2nd CAT delete. Easy peasy power.

·
Premium Member
2,056 Posts
<-- super immature crowd that is drawn to the juke

·
Super Moderator
10,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
LOL. Skilled tho.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts