Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any Louisiana Jukes around here besides me?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Yep, I bought mine a little over a month ago 2013 sapphire black SL 6-speed manual with red trim interior. Its amazing!!!! I've done some stuff to it like tint on the windows and debadging things like SL and PUREDRIVE. I will be smoking all the lights on it soon and adding some HIDs. I'm looking for info on the HID thing if you know any tips are anything that would be great!!!

·
Registered
606 Posts
Definitely go with a HID retrofit, they are more expensive but you retain high and low beam functionality.
Not to mention they have a better throw pattern than plug and play sets.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Guessing that was you I seen yesterday? Lol!

Can check out wakshop.com. Good buddy of mine and he sells hids. Tell him I sent you and to treat you good or in gonna go to Oregon and beat him up. Lol!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey, Y'all. I guess from my name you can tell where I am!! I just bought a SAINTS gold Juke. I haven't seen a gold one around NOLA before. I want Drew Brees to sign it. :eek:

·
Registered
3 Posts
So, two in Gonzales, and one in Prairieville (me). I've never seen either of you around town. I'll definitely keep an eye open for you two from now on...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey, y'all...just cheching in. I am still babying my Juke. When I first got it, I wasn't used to its profile and scraped my fender on the mailbox post when I tried to pararell park. I haven't put on any more scratches, thank goodness; and I'm about to hit 4500 miles (I don't drive very much). I see lots of Jukes in Metairie...more than VW Bugs (my second fav). Are you old enough to recall "punch buggy" ? Maybe there should be a "jiggle jukey" or something.
I definitely have a fondness for my Juke; way better than my Civic!!!!!!!

·
Registered
69 Posts
LA Juke here! Dead in the center of everyone, right in Pineville! I’ve had mine since March, He’s a manual and one of the only electricity blue ones around here from what I have seen.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts