Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen others mention going into limp mode. trouble codes P0101, P0102, P2263, P0031. I pulled the protocols tried to start checking harnesses for a short, after being told by 2 reputable mechanic shops I needed a new turbo charger, which I replaced. No change. The codes also indicated mass airflow sensor, manifild absolute pressure and turbo 02 sensor. I have replaced all and nothing changed. To make matters worse, when I put the harnesses back together, put the battery back in because I had to take it out to get to one of the fuse boxes/harnesses, the ICS (integrated control system) no longer has a display or functions, the automatic transmission is locked up and the PS (yellow) warning light is on and the power steering is out. Does anyone know which wiring or fuses deal with the ICS, shifter and power steering so I can at least drive it in limp mode to a 3rd dealership? If you can tell me how to get it back to where I was before trying to run down the short I will send you the oem turbo charger my mechanic said looked like it was still tight (whatever that means). He thinks it is still good and didn't need to be replace but I didn't want to pay $ for 4 hours labor to take the new one out. I would really appreciate the help. It is a Christmas present I wife got to use for a week. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I've seen others mention going into limp mode. trouble codes P0101, P0102, P2263, P0031. I pulled the protocols tried to start checking harnesses for a short, after being told by 2 reputable mechanic shops I needed a new turbo charger, which I replaced. No change. The codes also indicated mass airflow sensor, manifild absolute pressure and turbo 02 sensor. I have replaced all and nothing changed. To make matters worse, when I put the harnesses back together, put the battery back in because I had to take it out to get to one of the fuse boxes/harnesses, the ICS (integrated control system) no longer has a display or functions, the automatic transmission is locked up and the PS (yellow) warning light is on and the power steering is out. Does anyone know which wiring or fuses deal with the ICS, shifter and power steering so I can at least drive it in limp mode to a 3rd dealership? If you can tell me how to get it back to where I was before trying to run down the short I will send you the oem turbo charger my mechanic said looked like it was still tight (whatever that means). He thinks it is still good and didn't need to be replace but I didn't want to pay $ for 4 hours labor to take the new one out. I would really appreciate the help. It is a Christmas present I wife got to use for a week. Thanks in advance.
It is a 2012 sl with a 1.6 with turbo charger

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is a 2012 sl with a 1.6 with turbo charger
With info from another nissan site, a guy gave me simple info to fix a stuck gear shifter, PS (power steering) warning light, and the ICS display not coming on by just checking fuses in the driver compartment by my knees. I blew one and didn't replace another while disassembling harnesses and running down wires for short.It is still in limp mode and I have a turbo I replaced that didn't need replacing. So if you need an OEM turbo charger that seems to be fine you are welcome to it. I will send it to you for free. Pay it forward. Any info on limp mode and the above codes it would be greatly appreciated.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts