Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was unaware that this was even an option when we've only seen black leather or black and red cloth seats. What do you think of them and would you order this with your Juke?

Attachments

·
Registered
221 Posts
Personnally I love the "two tone". However I would only get light color if it was leather. The reverse color (dark with light accents) would also look nice. Here is a pic of my present seats (in my x-trail) which I love(d).

memimage.cardomain.com/ride_images/1/3167/4921/7917460001_medium.jpg

By the way... sorry about the lack of intro: My name is ValBoo from Montreal, Canada. This is my first post on this site although I have been reading for a couple of months since infatuated by the "Juke" of course. Juke is my top two options following my X-trail which I have been driving for 6 years.

Woody: thanks for your many interesting posts on this site :)

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ValBoo, your really lucky to be an owner of the X-trail. I always wanted to drive one or be the owner of one, but the lame guys over at Nissan USA doesn't see it this way. Instead, we have the aging XTerra which lost its thread 5 years ago.

Anyway, thanks for the compliment and please post more pics of your SUV in one of the off related topics below. After all it's the Juke's older brother : )

·
Registered
221 Posts
ValBoo, your really lucky to be an owner of the X-trail. I always wanted to drive one or be the owner of one, but the lame guys over at Nissan USA doesn't see it this way. Instead, we have the aging XTerra which lost its thread 5 years ago.

Anyway, thanks for the compliment and please post more pics of your SUV in one of the off related topics below. After all it's the Juke's older brother : )

Actually here in Canada we only got the x-trail for a few years and then it got switch in the line up with the Rogue. ....Uh ho sorry for taking this thread off-topic.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I really wish that were an option. I'm trying to locate a SL model because of the leather and other accessories here in Florida and everytime that I've asked, I've been told that I can only get black/red. The lighter color would definitely be better with the heat here IMO. I also hate the color red, just always have. I want an electric blue with aluminum wheels and think these lighter leather seats would go much better with my color combo.

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
they may be cooler, but I'm a bit of a slob. I'll probably get some natural sheepskin or wool covers for my leather seats in the summer.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Woody, that looks like an aftermarket add on and not factory.

Personally I could tell you that the gray light leather gets dirty pretty easy. I have light gray leather with blue suede seats on my Scion and they get dirty pretty quickly.

I love the black with the red stitching.

·
Registered
3 Posts
These are the premium cloth seats available only on the SV, on the Electric Blue, Chrome Silver, White, or Graphite Blue exterior. You can see them on the "build your Juke" part of the NissanUSA website.

I really like them but they are not available in leather, which means that I have to choose between these seats & the rearview monitor. All of the leather seats have red in them, which I don't like with the graphite blue exterior. Decisions, decisions...

By the way, I have been lurking & enjoying this forum for many months, while I wait and obsess over the Juke. None will be available in my area to see in person until at least the end of October, I'm told.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I saw those awhile ago on the internet - I have Google sending me alerts on the Nissan Juke.

I love the way white seats look (cloth/leather). If I wasn't so worried I would ruin them I would definitely be buying them.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Nissan did an excellent job with their premium cloth. Like most of you, I wish that they had done a two-tone leather option for the SL trim. Akin to maybe the Mercury Milan...or, to make more sense, like the Infiniti FX.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I feel your pain in regards to the heat. I'm in Phoenix and an all black interior equals an unbearably hot, rolling oven.

I went with the SV over the SL for the same reason...the black/red leather would b way too hot. If a lighter leather was an option, I would have snapped up the SL in a second. (gonna miss that back-up cam!)

The final verdict on my order? (Due in Wednesday!)
SV AWD
Pearl White ext. w/Light Gray 2 tone cloth interior
Nav, splash guards, floor mats.

I really wish that were an option. I'm trying to locate a SL model because of the leather and other accessories here in Florida and everytime that I've asked, I've been told that I can only get black/red. The lighter color would definitely be better with the heat here IMO. I also hate the color red, just always have. I want an electric blue with aluminum wheels and think these lighter leather seats would go much better with my color combo.

·
Registered
146 Posts
I love the grey two tone it looks so nice. BUT my car would be so dirty within a month of having them (because of my dog). They are quite nice tho!

·
Registered
26 Posts
I actually really like the light seats, depending on the color of your car of course. As far as up keep goes, I use a can of scotch guard seat protector in hopes that I wont get any stains.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I personally LOVE the look of these seats, but i'm also one of those people who rarely eat in my car and I find cleaning comforting so my car is always very clean. But i think the dark accents with the light suede seats look SHARP.
I settled on the colors for my juke, i really wanted a graphite blue with the light seats, and ended up with the SV gun metal black seats. I love my juke, but had i had the time/ patience to order a juke, i would have certainly chose these.
"Beautiful"
Thank you for the pics.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Love the two-tone seats in my Juke! Worried about stains? Dirty seats got you down?

Here's my solution:

Stuff works like a charm!

So does vacuuming your vehicle once in a while ;)

No lazy owners for Jukes!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts