Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! I just purchased a 2016 Juke Nismo RS with about 36,000 miles.

Had service done on it including oil & filter, air cleaner, cabin air filter, tire rotation, rear brake discs resurfaced and new pads.

Have a few minor issues but I see lots of mentions of them here so I have some things to try.

·
Super Moderator
1,975 Posts
welcome to the forums! post some pics of your Juke. there's lots of knowledge here on the forums, search around and ask if you can't find something.

·
Super Moderator
11,146 Posts
Congrats !!!

You should have lots of fun with her.

·
Super Moderator
11,146 Posts
I would love a 2017 RS. Last of a great breed and all the new Gen2 perks. Plus its pretty rare if I am not mistaken.

·
Premium Member
1,245 Posts
Congrats! Welcome to the club.

What are the issues?

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I would love a 2017 RS. Last of a great breed and all the new Gen2 perks. Plus its pretty rare if I am not mistaken.
Very rare. I recall seeing some US domestic sales numbers and 2017 was about one-quarter of 2016. My search included both 2016 and 2017 and I did find an ideal 2017 RS, but it was 1500+ miles away (on the other coast). I was searching 4+ websites/apps for almost a year for an RS AWD and this one came for sale at a car dealer that was literally the closest dealer to were I live.

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Congrats! Welcome to the club.

What are the issues?
This RS AWD has had three owners so I'm still working through that. It's in very good cosmetic condition and very clean.

I think one of the previous owners was a "smoker" and there's a small burn on the drivers seat and a small hint of cigarette smell. The burn appears to just be on the surface so no big deal. The smell has been taken care of (for now) using an "odor bomb".

There are a few mechanical issues that I'm still researching and I'll create a new thread to discuss those.

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Just ordered one and I'll report back on how it works. Thanks!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts