Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Every car is a race car if you want it to be.

What’s better than one juke at the autocross? Two jukes, both on tri spoke wheels!
It was nice to actually have someone to compare to for once, and we’re running the same tires.
Sadly my day came to an abrupt end and I only got three runs in. Anyone interested in two super advans? Lol
I know crazie Canuck took a bunch of photos that day, maybe he’ll share them here.
Feel free to critique my mediocre driving skills. My dif is broken, again, so these clips are FWD only. Starting to think the rear dif is actually the weakest point of the awd cvt’s. I’m still stock tune, but much like the cvt, the rear dif does not like heat.

*I know the footage sucks, everything is filmed on an iPhone and is wedged in my headrest for two of the runs.

·
Registered
969 Posts
How do you even know where to go with all the knocked down cones (they were CONES!!!)... seriously!
edit: I do love seeing the CN tower in the background... my old hood, now I'm in Edmonton.

·
Registered
684 Posts
That is really cool!!

I think all I did with my Juke today was get some groceries. Lol
Only got groceries, but at least your CVT didn't get absolutely dominated.

I watched the video which was great by the way but the whole time I couldn't enjoy it cause I'm wincing at the thought of putting the CVT through that lol. Each run takes a few months off the lifespan of the trans lmao

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I ain’t even running a cooler lol. I’m dreading the day she finally lets go, but what’s the point of a peppy awd car if your don’t abuse the crap out of it?
I change the fluid in 10-15k intervals, the amsoil fluid seems to hold up well.
How do you even know where to go with all the knocked down cones (they were CONES!!!)... seriously!
edit: I do love seeing the CN tower in the background... my old hood, now I'm in Edmonton.
Knocked down cones indicate which direction of upright cone to be on. And my favourite part of our new venue (via Covid) is the view, the breeze off the water, and it being 15 minutes away. Lots of idiots trying to ride their bikes through the course though....

·
Registered
969 Posts
I was in T.O. but now I'm like 35 hours away :ROFLMAO: we do have castrol raceway out here, still haven't taken the Juke for a drag (Friday nights, all summer street legal races)...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts