Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
that is a crushed juke....

Look at the hood alignment,no wheels and the fact it is sitting on top of another crushed car.

Good find anyway..

It was probably an early prototype which means they are moving on to the real thing now.

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I thought the tires are covered up.

As far as my source, I have my own site will interesting findings.

just google woodyscarsite, bye!

·
Registered
45 Posts
After a harder look, it appears that Juke is crushed... and it has no front wheels... it does not look to be in good shape at all. I wouldn't be surprised if that Juke was still a production prototype being tested.

·
Registered
29 Posts
that is a crushed juke....

Look at the hood alignment,no wheels and the fact it is sitting on top of another crushed car.

Good find anyway..

It was probably an early prototype which means they are moving on to the real thing now.
I couldn't agree more... that Juke is crushed to bits - I doubt it's going to arrive any sooner than we anticipate :( unless you want the Nissan Juke CE (crashed edition):p

·
Registered
75 Posts
Occasionally you will find photos of new cars that have been put through testing with fire departments to see how fast they can open one up. They send them out for these tests before release so the insurance companies can read the reports and decide if they will be astronomical to insure if they come back as death traps.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts