Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking at some wheels for the Nissan Juke. Does anyone know the bolt pattern, offset for the Juke? Is it the same as another Nissan?:)

·
Registered
131 Posts
Every single Nissan I've owned was either 5x114.3 or 4x114.3. The Juke is 5 bolt so Its safe to assume its 5x114.3 also from looking at the pics you can fit anything between +35 offset and +20 offset. From the pics the stock offset looks to be around +35 to +40.

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
Every single Nissan I've owned was either 5x114.3 or 4x114.3. The Juke is 5 bolt so Its safe to assume its 5x114.3 also from looking at the pics you can fit anything between +35 offset and +20 offset. From the pics the stock offset looks to be around +35 to +40.
same here, 4x100, 4x114.3 or 5x114.3
The last will be problably on the juke.

The offset for nissan are always around 38-45.

I am curious what the off set from the juke wil be. If it is the same as nissan always does, it's gonna be great getting new wheels, lots of wheels are available

·
Premium Member
304 Posts
Did anyone ever get any firm answer on this? I have wheels from an old Mazda 6 that are 5x114.3, but I am concerned about that offset number. If I remember correctly, it was in the 50's for these wheels.

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
Bold pattern is 5x114.3

it's in dutch, but the offset is 42

only thing I don;t know it the rims will fit of your mazda, because of the center part (whole), I know mine is 66.1mm

·
Premium Member
304 Posts
Thank you for posting that Jukebox. I am not sure what the center bore is, I will have to search through some forums to check.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Those wheels were at least 4k I'm sure, w/o tires.

I have 20x9.5 and 20x11 iForged wheels on my 350Z and the costs get up there very quick when you're talking about quality multi-piece forgedwheels with custom offsets. It wouldn't surprise me if those retail for 6-7K as that's around what my iForged were.

For the Juke I would recommend sticking with 18" diameter wheel at the largest, but that is just IMO.

·
Registered
240 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,015 Posts
99% of all aftermarket wheels are made with the largest center bore necessary to fit any likely cars they might bolt on. That's why you almost always will find those plastic adapters in the center bores. The Juke's hubs are 66mm.

·
Registered
6 Posts
hey all, im looking to add new wheels to my Juke.
i found aftermarket replica GTR wheels. Do you think these will be ok

Size - F: 18x8.5" R: 18X9.5"
Bolt Pattern - 5X114.3mm
Offset - F&R: 35mm
Hub Bore Size: - 73.1MM

thanks in advanced for your input.

·
Registered
6 Posts
thanks Bro. i wish those wheels came 8.5 front and rear. They would look good on the juke.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Just order 4 front wheels then...
@West Coast ... just confirmed they will sell me the 4 same width.. thanks for the tip
Now comes the ? about tires, how thick should i go, im thinking 50r .

·
Premium Member
1,015 Posts
225/50-18 is perfect.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Just to be sure here, am i understanding it right that jukes are NOT hub centric?
thanks
Joe E.

·
Registered
185 Posts
99% of all aftermarket wheels are made with the largest center bore necessary to fit any likely cars they might bolt on. That's why you almost always will find those plastic adapters in the center bores. The Juke's hubs are 66mm.
Hey Turbo... So if the juke is 66.1 and the aftermarket wheels are 72.6

would the correct size be 72 to 66.06 for the hub rings?

thanks

1 - 20 of 20 Posts