Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

Can someone please direct me to a video or set of pics for the baseline Juke...cloth seats, no sunroof, no i-con etc. I need to get an idea how different the interior looks for the base model, and cannot find pics or videos. I went through the walkaround videos on youtube, all seem to have I-con, etc..

·
Registered
112 Posts
Don't stare at the I-CON-less display too long. Your eyes will bleed, it's so blah!

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Is the rest of the interior styling the same as the SL though?

Seems for a $3K difference (in Canada) you get a sunroof, I-con, heated seats, and push-start ignition..seems worth the added $3K.

I'm trying to better understand re-sale value...trying to look at this as an investment compred to a mazda 3.

This car is roughly $5K more then a mazda 3...in 5-6 years from now, will the Juke be more reliable, will re-sale be higher?

Any speculations?

I can afford this car, but do not want to "waste" money...Mazda 3 will do the trick, but doesn't excite me..

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
The SL has leather seats, AND a backup camera, which is very important, imo.

The Mazda3 does not have an available backup camera, to my knowledge.

Resale value? Your guess is as good as ours. The extreme styling may be detrimental.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I drove a very base model Juke and the interior looked kind of boring. BUT it still drove like an SV. So for a lot less money you get the same driving experience.

Time will tell to see how well the value of the Juke holds up. Like VW, the styling may affect the value of it in the future, but if more cars start to take an avant garde approach to styling then the value will hold well I'd guess.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I drove a very base model Juke and the interior looked kind of boring. BUT it still drove like an SV. So for a lot less money you get the same driving experience.
That's nice to hear. I'll have to test drive the SV model (NO I-CON system) and the SL model (With I-CON SYTEM and other goodies) to see how they compare. I may be able to live without the Sport & Eco modes of the I-CON system in the SL model. If it wasn't for what the dashboard looks like without the system. Brrrrrrrrrr.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts