Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

Juke Stereo Systems

11K views 16 replies 14 participants last post by  RED L.E.D. ELDER 
#1 ·
Hello All,

Has anyone heard of or seen any specs concerning the Juke's stereo system? I'm just curious to know what the setups are for the standard and optional systems. Also, I noticed there is a Navigation display on some of the photos; I'm wondering if that specific head unit has touch screen capabilities? That'd be cool! :cool:

Take Care

#6 ·
I wouldn't be making any plans to re-do the sound system until I saw what the sound system in the Juke had to offer. If it's pretty good, I'd leave it the way it is. I think it's still too early to jump to conclusions as we are not sure what will/will not make it to the Juke production model.

I doubt that Nissan will put in a less than impressive sound system - there other features of the car are quite impressive, so hopefully it meets our standards.

#7 ·
I wonder how much space the sub will take up in the truck or if Nissan will integrate it into the Juke's truck design... that would be optimal.

I think that most dvd/nav systems are touch screen, so I don't see why it wouldn't be. I just want to see what type of stereo system the Juke offers standard... and then what the upgrade options are... it just may be cheaper to do it aftermarket...

#17 ·
I have not tested for signal fidelity yet but casual, non-"critical-listening" use for the first week has been quite positive. Bass resposnse seems fast if a bit heavy. I have only been listening to my motorola droid streaming Pandora on the "high quality" setting and listening mostly to percussion heavy goth/industrial and electronic music for work day commutes. Sounds good to my ear in that setting and for that music. As a bit of an audiophile, a musician and an audio/video technician I will have to give a more critical analysis at a later date when I have more time and after the speakers are fully broken in. (who knows when I will have that time) :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.