Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

1 - 20 of 735 Posts

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
In my previous vehicle's forum, I started a Picture Game that went very well. I first discovered it on my old motorcycle forum. I think this would be a good excuse for us to take our Jukes out with a purpose and take pictures of it too.

You basically challenge someone to take a picture of their Juke next to a place, thing, object or person.

The picture must be the entire exterior of your Juke next to the challenge!
No pictures from the inside of your Juke or part of your Juke next to the challenge.

First person to take a picture of their Juke next to the objective, posts it up, completes the challenge and gets to choose the next challenge.

If nobody completes the challenge within (2) weeks, then the last winner can either complete the challenge themselves or choose a new challenge.

Please do not make the challenge ridiculous such as

"A picture of your Juke next to a horse with a dog on it's back"

A picture of your Juke in mid air"

The point of this game is to get out and drive our Juke's to a certain place such as

"A picture of your Juke next to a suspension bridge"

Let's keep this tasteful and fun.

After every reply in this thread, the current challenge must be posted.

I'll start:

CHALLENGE: A picture of your Juke next to a bridge

·
Registered
221 Posts
Here is my Juke next to a bridge...
Pedestrian bridge in top right corner... I must admit I already had this picture from last month or so...

Perhaps someone has a better picture otherwise, well, how about the next challenge be "your juke next to a railway track or crossing"

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here is my Juke next to a bridge...
Pedestrian bridge in top right corner... I must admit I already had this picture from last month or so...

Perhaps someone has a better picture otherwise, well, how about the next challenge be "your juke next to a railway track or crossing"

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
I forgot to mention that you can't use pictures you already have... As that is only a barely partial picture of the bridge. The point is to go out to get the picture, but this is a good start!

CHALLENGE: A picture of your Juke next to a railway track or crossing

·
Registered
42 Posts
oops! I didn't get the game. I thought you just picked something - I didn't get the picture is with the challenge object. My bad!

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
aaaww man, I dont have a hooters near by . can I take a pic of my car next to my lap top with a pic of hooters on it. LOL
Lol, no, unless you have something similar to Hooters. I already have a nearby Hooters address saved in case I'm ever in that area!

CHALLENGE: JUKE next to a HOOTERS sign.

·
Registered
908 Posts
Can I put a sign over my hooters and take a picture of my car beside me?

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Can I put a sign over my hooters and take a picture of my car beside me?
Although that would be nice to see :D

The point of this game is to actually venture out with our marvelous Jukes:cool:

CHALLENGE: JUKE next to a HOOTERS sign.

1 - 20 of 735 Posts
About this Discussion
734 Replies
104 Participants
Swiftab
Nissan Juke : Juke Forums
Nissan Juke Forum is the best online community to discuss news, reviews, mods, sound systems, suspension & repairs.
Full Forum Listing