Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok gang...went to check to see if my local Nissan dealer had one and they had a Cayenne Red SV FWD. There was lots of glare from the windows of the show room so I fixed that the best I could. Here's my brief thoughts...

Build and body seemed very good...solid.

Materials on the inside was very nice..not cheap looking...equivalent of a Mazda's interior.

Seating...front...excellent...comfortable and fabric was good quality....loved the cellular shapes and 2 tone seats! Rear was very adequate...I am 5 ft 4 and had plenty of room unless the seat was all the way back than my knees were into the seat. The 6 ft. 2 salesman did not need the seat all the way back and when he was in his perfect driving position I had plenty of leg room. This seat goes pretty far back! Head room was good...I had several inches to spare above me...maybe tighter for a tall person. I felt comfortable and not crammed or cholsterphobic. sp?

The sunroof opening was not huge but adequate...I wish it was a bit larger but then it would take away headroom in rear!

The rear storage was good for this size car...even better with seats down as you have more height at the rear seats area for taller items. Will work for my jewelry bins for sure. I was relieved at the storage...not a deterrent for me. Nice storage bin underneath. Spare just below that.

Fun to play with all the different drive modes and climate control...simple and very easy to operate. The sound system was decent...good quality sound compared to most base systems I have heard. I loved the smart key and keyless ignition...really nice to have!

Overall I feel it's a great car for the $$. It's a car I would purchase if it drives as fun as it looks. One customer said it looked like an alligator!!
I knew more than the salesman of course. They will be getting a couple more within the next few days I was told. I will go back to drive this baby! Here are some photos...feel free to ask me questions...

Attachments

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
More pics...

Here are a few more...
Jim M'lady in Crystal Lake, IL was really nice and let me explore the car and take pics without any pressure...I would go back to purchase there. Plus they have the largest volume of cars in Illinois...so better deals!

Attachments

·
Registered
122 Posts
This juke is much like the one I saw today except the interior color was different.

·
Premium Member
1,025 Posts
One of my local dealers left me a message yesterday. They have one auto and one manual Juke in. Guess I will be stopping by this weekend to spin the wheels. Perhaps I will take pictures if they aren't red, no need to repeat.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Thanks for the review.

I wish i had taken a picture of the juke.

The bronze is a really nice on the Juke.

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
no you can't push the rear bench seats back. There's not a lot of legroom--remember this is a very small vehicle

·
Registered
23 Posts
what do you guys think the price will be around march?
it'll be my 1st official car....eventually my christmas/birthday/graduation present all rolled up into 1

1 - 10 of 10 Posts