Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Counting the days till the north american release I tell you! The UK and Japan do get everything first when it comes to cars. I guess we have to just settle on having media and movies first.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hello from the UK:
They are definately NOT available here in the UK, although they will be,
before the end of the year: most of the ones to be sold in the UK will
be made at the Nissan factory here in Sunderland UK, (except the 4wd ones which will come over from Japan.
:)

I was hoping to find a Juke forum in the UK, but such a thing doesn't seem to exist yet!

Nissan dealers are now taking orders for the Juke, but that is all.
Anyone who orders now will be doing so without having driven a Juke.
I certainly want to drive one before I think about ordering one!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Just received a juke brochure that opens up into a poster! Thanks Nissan.
I need to get on getting me one of those! Also I agree with the need to test dirve before dropping the money and a pre order commit. This not like you had last years Juke you owned and loved and want the new upgrade.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I got that brochure the other day. It's mainly a poster without anything new if you've visited the Nissan site to check out the Juke. There's very little info printed on it. I threw it out thinking they wasted a lot of money.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Well I guess I could still use it for somthing after I stare at it and have fantasies of the test drive that I longingly wait for. This is normal for me as I usually need to get my self completly obsessed with somthing before I can commit to a large purchase like this. Helps with the buyers's remorse.

·
Registered
70 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts