Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Juke Nismo
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey! I have a 2013 Juke Nismo and I’ve been wanting to do some work on it to make it my own, and just improve the looks and performance. Does anyone have any recommendations on either performance or cosmetic mods? Could be anything! Just wanna put together a list of some cool stuff!

·
Registered
513 Posts
I did a video series on the steps you should take to modify your juke if you look up FR Archive you can find them on youtube, really you need to lay out exactly what your end goal is. Big power? Your CVT is limited to 267 awhpish with a big ol turbski and at that power it wont last long. slight power bump? Get a tune and leave the car alone and enjoy. Want to max out the oem turbo? Full Bolts ons and a tune and on a dynojet you will see 200 awhp on a good tune. Want a touch more than that, spend $1200 on a mamba turbo then get full bolt ons and a tune and you MAY see 215-220 awhp on a dynojet. And before I continue, no your juke is not making 200 horsepower haha, awd jukes dyno around 150ish awhp on a mustang dyno and 160ish on a dynojet.

I can go on and on about what to do first, but in the end its your car and your budget so do what YOU want to do to the car.

·
Super Moderator
1,730 Posts
Does anyone have any recommendations on either performance or cosmetic mods? Could be anything! Just wanna put together a list of some cool stuff!
Yeah, I recommend using the search function to find what interests you. You'll find plenty of things to do to your Juke.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Oh come on guys let us help spend that money.... What’s our budget looking like and exactly how well of a DIYer are you??

·
Premium Member
574 Posts
First upgrade I would do to an AWD is a stiffer rear sway bar. Helps the car rotate and controls body roll. Combined with the torque vectoring on the rear axle, it makes a big difference.

·
Super Moderator
10,536 Posts
TUNE.

Lowering Springs, Front Strut bar and rear sway bar.

·
Premium Member
574 Posts
Any recommendations on rear sway bars?
If you feel comfortable making the arms:

·
Super Moderator
10,536 Posts
If you feel comfortable making the arms:
Hey I got snow tires here. HAHA ;) No Rush.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts