Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

81 - 96 of 96 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,562 Posts
Everyone calls my RS the "White Hippo". Reasoning is that everyone has low cars or sports cars (Zs, Gs, RX8s, RX7s, Vettes, etc) and it sticks out like the proverbial elephant in the room when I am parked among them LOL.

May get a personalized tag that says HIPPO. But our Sales Manager at work recommended I get one that says TRY ME.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Everyone calls my RS the "White Hippo". Reasoning is that everyone has low cars or sports cars (Zs, Gs, RX8s, RX7s, Vettes, etc) and it sticks out like the proverbial elephant in the room when I am parked among them LOL.

May get a personalized tag that says HIPPO. But our Sales Manager at work recommended I get one that says TRY ME.
Haha, awesome.

·
Premium Member
2,313 Posts
🤘

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
10,417 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,313 Posts
Yes sir. I cut a strip in the shape of the banner only about 1/16th of an inch shy on the border, and then three small squares around the top and bottom crescent.

Then after removing the Nissan badge (it's coming @Jaxxa) I cleaned with alcohol and heated the foam adhesive up after removing the backing. Held in place firmly for around 3 min and its held up great so far.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Then after removing the Nissan badge (it's coming @Jaxxa) I cleaned with alcohol and heated the foam adhesive up after removing the backing. Held in place firmly for around 3 min and its held up great so far.
Mmm yes. Juklear is indulging my ambitious front bumper redesign/facelift which is going to feature a flat grille and I realized I would need a flat emblem, so I scooped up BB-8's old rear one. That project is probably still several months out at this point (considering how working on the fender flares went)

And while I'm here, I used to call my Juke MAVW MAWV because it looked cool as plain text, but I swiftly dropped that when I realized the name was sh*t, so now I just call her Lriga.

·
Registered
2014 Nissan Juke SL AWD
1 Posts
Never named a car before! But my good friend from Oklahoma said that all good cars have to have a name.

Thinking about Juka Cola

·
Registered
7 Posts
Juju, Jujubean and sometimes Ju-bee-ju-bee-ju 😃
My 92 Camaro is Bloody Mary
the 92 Honda Civic Hatchback is the Hondatron and I’m convinced this car has a one word vocabulary that consists of “NO”
my truck is Ol‘ Blue or Mr. Rusty Reliable
my 94 GMC Short Bus is The Battle Bus (think Beyond Thunderdome, Gambler 500)
***The Honda really has to go but I would feel guilty passing that curse on to anyone

I drive Juju almost every day and it gets almost as many looks as the Battle Bus. I’m surprised how many people have no idea what it is 😂

·
Registered
36 Posts
My 2015 is Sheena.
She’s a punk rocker.

When I test drove her I turned on Sirius xm and punk rock girl was playing.
When I drove her home the first time, Sheena is a punk rocker was playing. First she told me what she is, then she told me who she is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

81 - 96 of 96 Posts