Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

61 - 80 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
First, I'm glad I'm not the only one. My previous, and much beloved, Xterra was named "Ringo" (because we all live in a yellow SUV). I've had my Juke for 6 days now, and, after playing with the AWD-V in Sport mode, am leaning toward the name, "Rocket." With a nod to, but not necessarily named after the character from "Guardians of the Galaxy". (And a wink to Rocket J. Squirrel in there somewhere.)
Also, Rocket lends itself to the nickname "R2" (following Ringo). It will probably be official tomorrow.

ringo.jpg
Rocket and Ringo.​

(Wow, I do have a special kind of free time!)

·
Premium Member
4,002 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,002 Posts
White Pussy. Short, strong, and authentic.
Imperial, there might be something lost in the translation! On this side of the world it has one or two? offensive meanings... :vs_worry:

1. A domestic feline (cat).
2. A vulgar slang term for a woman's vulva/vagina.
3. A word complete morons use to demoralize men who have an usable brain.

But, on your side of the globe it might be just fine lol

·
Registered
20 Posts
I call my 2015 JUKE SL AWD "SKIDD" because it's probably unlikely to happen with the Torque Vectoring AWD system. My pops calls her "Jukebox Baby". LOL! My students call it "The White Frog." LOL!

·
Premium Member
2,056 Posts
Porsche.... or Poor-Sha

Because this is as close to owning one of em as I'm ever gonna get.

·
Premium Member
2,056 Posts
Imperial, there might be something lost in the translation! On this side of the world it has one or two? offensive meanings... :vs_worry:

1. A domestic feline (cat).
2. A vulgar slang term for a woman's vulva/vagina.
3. A word complete morons use to demoralize men who have an usable brain.

But, on your side of the globe it might be just fine lol
bahahahaha, I don't know what he means, but I like it! Who doesn't wanna ride in a white pussy?!

·
Registered
134 Posts
* Irene * because I worked crazy amounts of overtime and was able to place a killer down payment to take home my love.

:D
Quite frankly, my white Juke is also Irene, long story short I was pulled over by polish police on my euro trip and my reg plate read BK11 LJO to which they thought 1 was an I and on the radio they would say Irene twice whilst checking the plates.
Name stuck then with the story.

·
Premium Member
4,002 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
My Juke Named Lazarus thus why my username thingy is that

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Mine is Storm Trooper of course, as named by the GF. Said that the front of the Juke looks like a Storm Troopers helmet. My last Juke was named Juke because it looked like a Juke.

·
Premium Member
2,056 Posts
61 - 80 of 96 Posts