Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
A friend of mine first thought it was a mini cooper then realized it looked tougher then a mini cooper so she called it Arnold Schwarzencooper LOL.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I've never named any of my cars, but that's not to say I won't. A name will just have to come to me and fit perfectly for me to use it.

I have unofficially referenced it to my friends as the Noisy Cricket though. It's black so its more bug than froggy, and I like the little gun from "Men In Black". Small, unsuspecting, but meant to be feared and respected.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Ok... my post from yesterday disappeared. So here it is again! =P

I'm thinking about naming my Juke Betty. But I'm unsure if If I'm commited to this name or not. Since my girl is sapphire black I can see me rocking out to the "Spiderbait" cover of Black Betty.

"She's so rock steady (bam-ba-lam)
And she's always ready (bam-ba-lam)
Whoa, black betty, (bam-ba-lam)"

·
Registered
777 Posts
Just got made fun of at work for the name. Will be de-badging later this week.
hahaha, my wife was at a walkathon last saturday. as she approched the Juke in the parking lot 2 mid 20s guys were looking at it and laughing. One was making circles with his fingers and holding them over his eyes. I suppose he was mimicking the front end look to his buddy. Them smiles you see all the time when people look at it arent admiration alot of the times :D thats part of owning this car.

·
Registered
245 Posts
To make it worse my license plate came and wouldn't you know it says "GRL" Guess I have to get personalized plates now!

·
Registered
360 Posts
I've never named any of my cars...
I have:

My '77 Camaro LT - Red (because it was red)
My '92 Honda Civic - The Termite (because it was kinda shaped like one, and sucked to have)
My '07 Camry - The Spaceship (cuz it was quiet, blazing fast, and full of futuristic gizmos)
My '11 Juke - Froggly (shouldn't need to explain this one)

·
Registered
360 Posts
Oh!! And my wife's '04 Honda Pilot - Bessie

Not really sure of the origin of this name, but it's stuck throughout the years and we all call her that.

1 - 20 of 96 Posts