Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know if the Juke is going to be produced at one of the TN plants or the MS plant for the US market?

·
Registered
72 Posts
I was under the impression that European models were made in England and North American models were made in Japan - sorry I don't have any sources.

·
Registered
296 Posts
To my knowledge, valy63 is absolutely correct!!

Apart from the 4 x 4, which is made in Japan, ALL others are made in Sunderland, in the north of England, which has boosted the workplace potential tremendously for that area.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I just bought a Juke earlier today and the dealer I bought it from had "Manufactured In: %" and "Assembled In: %" stickers on on all of their showroom models.

The Juke's tag read "Manufactured in Canada or US: 0%" "Manufactured in Kanagawa, Oppama, Japan: 100%" "Assembled in Kanagawa, Oppama, Japan: 100%"

The GTR and Nismo 370Z tags read the same. The Sentra tag showed varying percentages in Mexico and Japan.

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
the VINs have that info coded into them, too. If the first character is "S" - its made in England; if "J" - Japan

·
Registered
16 Posts
All Jukes destined for North America will come from Yakuska, Kanagawa Japan; and Sunderland, Tyne and Wear in the The UK will produce the European model Jukes.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts