Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Registered
2016 Nissan Juke SV
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Wife wasn't planning to sell the Juke until one of the local dealerships gave her $12k trade-in value (2016 SV with 94k miles) and 2021 Nissan Rogue Platinum AWD for the price of SV model... It was gone in two hours...
I always loved tinkering with the cars, so here are some left overs that I have. I will try to ship everything except hitch and CVT liquid. Also will be willing to meet up with you anywhere in Houston area, or maybe halfway to Austin/San Antonio/Dallas. As such, here we go

1. Tanabe front strut bar - $90 - bought it from a member here, never got to install
  2. "Carbon" plastic rear view mirror covers - $45 - look pretty nice, but they are not carbon (each one has one tab broken, seen on the picture)
  3. Injen air intake - $90 - love the sound of this thing, includes cleaner liquid and also, I will throw in special spacers required for install (got mine from Amazon)
  4. Driver side A-pillar - $35 - bought it to modify with attachments (GTech Pro, gauges), but never got to this project
  5. "Ukrainian" lift kit - $75 - brand new, never got to install, 45mm lift up-front and 65mm in the back (I think). Got it of eBay, hence "Ukrainian"
  6. Accessory mats (not even sure what you call these) with Juke logo - $25 - as someone named those, "mod you get when you have every other available mod"; well, I got it anyway (there is one missing from the picture)
  7. TrakMotive premium passenger side axel - $100 - PICK UP ONLY!!! Actually, had a set, but installed passenger side about three weeks ago
  8. Curt hitch - $100 - PICK UP ONLY!!! Brand new, like many things on the list never got to install it
  9. 5QT CVT fluid - $50 - PICK UP ONLY!!! bought from Amazon for the time when I was going to finish swapping axels

Registered
2016 Nissan Juke SV
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
OK, additional pictures are here, let me know if you cannot see those, also, I can just text you the ones you want (or additional ones) if you DM your number:

2016 SV Parts

Registered
2015 NISMO RS MT
Is the hitch for fwd or awd?

Also does anyone know if will the hitch fit the RS(fwd)?

Registered
Dibs on the strut bar. As long as it IS for a Gen2. Will send PM if it is...

Super Moderator
I found a post in another thread, OP has a FWD. the hitch should fit any trim FWD only.

Registered
Dibs on the strut bar. As long as it IS for a Gen2. Will send PM if it is...
All Juke strut tower bars are designed for Gen1 and won't direct fit Gen2 so be careful there. I purchased a Tanabe and returned it because the strut mount did not fit.

Registered
I鈥檓 from Houston, and would love to meet up!
I鈥檇 love the strut bar, rubber mats and CAI!

Registered
2015 NISMO RS MT
I found a post in another thread, OP has a FWD. the hitch should fit any trim FWD only.
I was looking again & don't thing it will fit with my nissan motorsports exhaust, would love to have it for a bike rack mount.

Registered
If the strut bar is still available i'll buy it, been looking for one for my '14 Nismo. i'll gladly pay shipping up to Canada

1 - 14 of 14 Posts